4.13

13; the one with Phoebe's baby shower.

"I hate being pregnant!", Phoebe exclaimed

"I hate being pregnant!", Phoebe exclaimed. "The only happiness I get is from a cup of coffee which of course is decaff cause- oh! I'm pregnant", she kept complaining.

"A cookie?", Ross asks rather scared at his friend's sudden anger.

Phoebe smiles, fighting off the tears that were forming on her eyes. "Thank you so much".

Rachel smirked as she looked at Phoebe from her seat. "So, uh, how are those mood swings comming, Pheebs?"

"I haven't really had any yet", she sighed, going back to her normal and relaxed mood.

"I'd like to say something but I'm really afraid you might kick me in the face or start crying", Alycia commented as she took her coat and purse to leave.

"Where are you going?", Monica asked her as Alycia was ready to leave.

"My mom broke up with her boyfriend and she's going to Hawaii cause she's sad...I guess. I kind of have to babysit my little brother and make sure her ex doesn't break into the house to steal again".

"Her ex is stealing from her?", Ross asked, surprised. 

"Last week he stole three coffee mugs and the couch pillows".

"Your mom really knows how to pick them", Rachel grinned at the story.

"Like mother, like daughter, am I right?", Alycia chuckles. "Kidding, you're adorable", she quickly said when she heard Joey laughing sarcastically. She gave him a kiss before leaving the coffee house.

☀️

"Stop it", Phoebe said out of nowhere.

"What?".

"I think she's talking with ghosts again", Alycia guessed.

"No, one of the babies is kicking", she explained.

"I thought that was a good thing", Monica said, confused.

"Not me. It's kicking one of the other babies". The three girls decided not to reply to thier friend as they kept having dinner. Suddenly, Phoebe looked down at her belly again, putting her shirt up to be speaking directly to the babies, "Do not make me go there!".

"How did things with your mom go, by the way?", Rachel soon remembered Alycia's situation.

"Fine, I guess. I took care of my brother all afternoon and now my sister took him to her house to spend the night".

"And your mom's house?".

"Totally unprotected for her ex to steal. We really couldn't care any less about it", Alycia shrugged.