6.4

4; the one where Ross and Rachel are still married.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me we are still married!", Rachel shouts when her and Ross are entering Monica's apartment

The rest of the friends turned to the kitchen, watching them argue without really wanting to intervine just yet.

"I was going to tell you", Ross said, trying to keep a calm voice so Rachel could also calm down, though that's very unlikely to happen.

"When? After the birth of our first secret child?", Rachel shouted. "Ross didn't get the annulment", she added, finally explaining to their friends what was going on.

"Oh my god!", Phoebe exclaimed loudly.

"Ross!", Monica said, sounding extremely disappointed on her brother. Everyone looked pretty upset about this too.

"Maybe is wasn't my best desition, but I just couldn't face another failed marriage".

"Okay, at what point did you think this was a sucessful marriage?", Chandler decided to ask, raising his eyebrows.

"You can barely call it a marriage", Alycia quickly added. "You can't just lie about stuff like that. I'm pretty sure it's ilegal...or it should be".

"C'mon. If you think about it, it's actually kind of funny", Ross said, starting to laugh but quickly stopped after noticing all of his friend's expressions, especially Rachel's. "Maybe we should not think about it".

"This is unexcusable", Phoebe said. "I'm shocked to my very core!".

"Phoebe, I told her you already knew".

Everyone turned to look at Phoebe now. She didn't know what to say at first. "Another lie. You have a sickness!".

"Ross, just for my own peace of mind, you're not married to any more of us, are you?", Chandler asked.

☀️

"Hey, Rach", Alycia started when the both of them and Phoebe were sitting at the kitchen in Monica's apartment. "What are you going to do now that you're not moving in with Ross?".

"Oh, I'll just be staying at...", Rachel started, cutting herself off before saying anything else. She's so good at not keeping secrets that she could spoil Joey's whole surprise without even noticing, "here".

"But Chandler's moving in", Phoebe replied, as confused as Alycia for that answer.

"Yeah, but...they, uh, they decided to give me a few days to figure out what I can do next".

"That's great!", Alycia replied. "I hope you find a place soon".

"Why don't you move in with Joey? I think he hasn't found a roommate yet", Phoebe suggested.