3.10

10; the one with Alycia's jealousy.  

"You're telling me this actress is the only woman you ever wanted who didn't want you back?", Chandler asked after Joey's story

"You're telling me this actress is the only woman you ever wanted who didn't want you back?", Chandler asked after Joey's story. Both knew that was a lie, but there's no point in  telling the actual truth at this point.

Joey eventually decided it was time to move on. He needed to get Alycia out of his head and he was trying to do that with Kate, this new girl he met at one of his plays. Joey started having actual feelings towards her, and hopefully those feelings could help to get over his crush over his best friend.

"Yeah. Is this what it's like to be you?".

"So, you're really crazy about her, huh?", Monica asked this time.

"You have no idea", he replied. "And when we're on stage I get to kiss her and touch her, but then she goes home with the director and it's like somebody's ripping out my heart".

"It's so great to see you feeling like this!", Phoebe smiles.

"Hey, guys", Ross entered the apartment. "Monica, dad called this morning and, uh...aunt Sylvia passed away".

"Yes!", she exclaimed shorty after. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!".

"I'm not sure that's how you react when someone dies", Alycia comments from the living room.

"Well, aunt Sylvia was...not a nice person", Ross explained.

"She was a cruel, cranky, old bitch", Monica added. "And I'm sorry she died", she quickly added. "Did dad say I get the dollhouse?".

"You get the dollhouse", Ross nodded.

"I get the dollhouse!", Monica exclaims happily.

"A house for dolls, that is so cool", Phoebe added. "When I was a kid I had a barrel".

"A barrel for a dollhouse?", Joey asked.

"No, just a barrel".

"You know what? You can play with my dollhouse", Monica smiled at her friend. "When I was younger all I wanted to do was to play with this dollhouse but no...it was meant to be looked at but never played with".

"My grandmother used to say the exact same thing to me", Chandler said.

  ☀   

"Look at it!", Monica sighed excitedly as she's standing next to the dollhouse she just got from her now dead aunt.

"If I was a five year-old, I'd pee my pants because of the excitment", Alycia said while sitting next to Chandler on the couch.

"Hi. Oh! Oh! Monica, it's so beautiful!", Phoebe shouts.

"I know!", she shouts back.

"So I bought a bunch of stuff for the house", she smiles before putting the statue of a dog out of the box she was carrying. "See, every house need a dog".