6.5

5; the one where Rachel moves out.

"Wow, you look great!", Chandler said to Monica when she's out of her bedroom

"Wow, you look great!", Chandler said to Monica when she's out of her bedroom. "Wanna move in with me tomorrow?".

"Okay!", Monica smiled, sitting down on Chandler's lap, giving him a kiss.

"So what are you girls planning on doing on the last night?".

"Well, instead of being sad, we figured we'd go out to have dinner and also celebrate that Alycia is moving in with Joey", Monica smiled, already aware of the good news.

They gathered everyone to tell them the good news (of course they all thought Alycia was pregnant at first). All the friends were really happy and excited for them. Alycia still couldn't believe she's actually moving in with him and that her apartment will be Rachel's. It sounds insane, but she can't wait for all of it to happen.

Things are going so great, and she's not scared of taking the next step anymore. She can't be more in love right now.

"Hey", Ross and Joey greeted them when they were in the aparment.

Joey stopped to look at Alycia, a big smile on his face. "Hey, future roommie!".

"What's up, future roommie!", she said back, smiling up at him too.

He sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek.

"Ugh. All this love is making me feel so single!", Phoebe said, being in between the two couples. "Ross, come here!".

Ross gave her a look, but decided to walk there anyway.

"I was joking", Phoebe chuckled. "You don't have a chance, baby".

Everyone turned to look at her, but decided to let her be. Ross walked away, sitting down on the couch.

"What are you guys doing on the big last night?", Alycia decided to ask.

"Well, instead of just hanging out, we figured we'd do nothing", Chandler replied, copying Monica's answer when he asked about their planes.

"It's Knicks season's opening tonight", Ross quickly said. "I thought you guys could come over and watch it".

"I don't know, Ross", Joey replied. "Not if you're gonna start talking about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist".

"I did gave up a career on basketball to become a peleontologist!", Ross shouts back, offended. All the friends groaned tiredly for hearing him saying that.