7.1

1; the one with the engagement phobia.

"Okay. I just want to say I love you guys so much", Monica started with her toast. The whole group was sitting at the living room of her and Chandler's apartment, celebrating their engagement.

Monica was happier than ever. Just minutes before she was screaming outside in the balcony, announcing to the world she was getting married. Ross was also very excited to hear the news of her sister and best friend getting married, arriving to the apartment as soon as they called him, claiming to have very important news.

"Thank you for being here on my special night- our special night", she quickly corrected herself after Chandler cleared his throat, faking a smile. "I mean, it wouldn't even be my night...our night, if you all weren't here to celebrate with me. Us. Damn it!".

"No, it's okay", Chandler says. "I want this to be your night, too. To Monica!".

"Oh, come on. Stop it", Monica chuckles, realizing all of them were ready to make the toast. "Okay, to Monica!".

"To Monica!", they all exclaimed after her.

"So, have you thought about a band for the wedding? Cause I'm kind of musical", Phoebe commented shortly after the toast, hinting they should consider her.

"Pheebs, honey, she just got engaged a couple of hours ago. I doubt she's even had time to think about–".

"Speaking of chiming in, remember the time you burned down my apartment?", she snapped back, earning a look from Rachel.

"You're on your own", Rach mutters shortly after, turning back to look at Monica, deciding to give up.

"I still can't believe you guys are getting married", Alycia commented, earning a smile from both of her friends. "I couldn't be any more excited and happy for you two!".

"Y-Yeah. Marriage is great", Joey added shortly after. "And...you know, it's also  great the beautiful relationship you both have! I mean, even before the engagement you two clearly loved each other so much".

"Oh, but a ring makes it so much better", Rachel commented jokingly, smiling a the couple.

"Hey, you burned Phoebe's apartment!", Joey snapped back, earning a confused look from everyone in the room. Rachel sat back on her seat, not really liking the fact she was being called out twice about that incident.

"You know what we should do? We should all get dressed up and go to have champagne at the Plaza", Monica suggested to change the subject, all of them quickly agreeing.

"I can't stay too long. I got to get up early for a commercial audition tomorrow and I gotta look good", Joey says as him and Alycia are heading to the door to get changed. "I'm supposed to be playing a 19-year-old".