4.7

7; the one after Joey kisses Alycia.

Alycia pulled away after a few moments, shocked and confused as to what just happened

Alycia pulled away after a few moments, shocked and confused as to what just happened. Joey looked at her, not knowing exactly how to began.

"What- What did you just do?", was the first Alycia could say.

"Look, I know I shouldn't have done it but...".

"Why did you kiss me?", she insisted, still shocked. "I mean, not like I care...I mean...", she freaks out after her sudden confession. "I just...".

"I like you, Al", Joey says quickly before she could continue saying random unfinished sentences. "I like you more than a friend. And I know this is wrong, and our friendship is gonna be completely different after this and I'll probably regret ever saying this but...I really like you. I like you a lot".

"How long?", she could barely ask.

"I just confessed my feelings and you just ask me how long?", he said in disbelief. "Wait. You mean how long have I had this feelings...right?".

"What else would I be asking...Oh!", she cuts herself off. "No, I didn't mean how long is...nevermind! Jeez. Why would I even ask that, Joey!".

"Now this is so awkward I don't know what to do!", Joey replied.

Alycia steps closer to him, putting one hand behind his neck. She looks up at him with nervous eyes and an innocent smile barely appearing on her lips.

"Just...just kiss me again".

Joey was speachlees. This is probably the last thing he would've expected her to say.

"What?".

"Clearly if we keep talking we're gonna mess this thing up even more so...kiss me again", she insisted, looking down at his lips just a few seconds before looking back into his eyes. "Please, kiss me again".

Joey did as she asked him to, kissing her again, this time way more relaxed, knowing he wouldn't get rejected at all. It was an intense yet delicate, sweet kiss.

No words needed to express what they felt towards each other.

☀️

"Yey, you're together", Chandler faked excitment. "Pretty much already assumed it at this point".

"Can you be more happy about it?", Alycia pouted, sitting down next to him on the couch of the Central Perk.