5.3

3; the one with the triplets.

"Hi. I'm Phoebe Buffay and I have babies comming out of me", she annouced to the nurse at the reception the moment they got there.

"Have you started having contractions?".

"Not yet, but I heard they hurt a lot. Do they hurt a lot?".

"Well...".

"Oh my God", Phoebe freaks, looking back at her group of friends.

"Which of you is the father?", the nurse looked at Ross and Joey.

"None of them. The father is my brother".

"Okay", she says, really uncomfortable.

Rachel chuckles. "I'm gonna miss watching you freak people out with that", she says when they're walking away to sit down.

"Okay, Pheebs", Joey started while putting a camera out of his bag. "This is for the babies to see one day, so is there anything you want so say, you know, for all starts?".

"Hi, kids! It's aunt Phoebe. I can't wait to see you. Please don't hurt me", she smiles at the camera.

"What took you guys so long?", Ross asks when they all saw Monica and Chandler rushing into the waiting room.

"Yeah, your cab left when ours did", Alycia pointed out. Rachel was supposed to go with them, but they insisted to wait for another one and literally pushed Rachel inside the cab and onto Ross' lap. The friends assumed they just wanted as much people with Phoebe on time as possible.

"We had to go back because I forgot my jacket", Monica replied.

"You're not wearing a jacket", Rachel points out.

"Oh, man, I did it again!".

"Guys, someone needs to call Frank and Alice and then my mom so- Joey, what are you doing?".

"I gotta get the before shot", he explains while putting the camera out from under Phoebe's dress.

"Perv", Alycia joked, smiling down at him.

☀️

"Monica, you are gonna be proud of me", Rachel walks into the waiting room with a small smirk on her face.

Phoebe was already in a room getting ready and comfortable. The friends decided to wait outside while Frank stayed with her inside the room.

Monica shared a questioning look with Alycia while Joey simply waited for Rachel to reveal what happened.

"I just got us a date with two cute nurses", she crossed her arms, smiling proudly of herself.

"Oh yeah", Joey nodded with a smile.