4.12

12; the one with all the wedding dresses.

"Chandler, that's your fourth cup of coffee", Monica pointed out as Chandler was sitting back with the group

"I had to start drinking more coffee after Joey started snoaring".

"He's in the next rooom, is he really that loud?", Alycia asks.

"You should hear me", Joey says with a suggestive smile on his face.

"Ew", Monica warned him. "Few weeks back that kind of jokes would've been okay".

"Yeah, now it's all way too graphic", Phoebe agreed with her.

"You should go to a sleep clinic", Chandler says quickly after that just to get back to the actual topic.

"I'm not going to any clinic. I don't have a problem, you do. You should go to a quit being a baby and leave me alone clinic", Joey snapped back at him.

"Hey guys", Ross smiles at his friends as he enters the coffee house.

Joey started singing the wedding song jockingly. Just a few days ago he told them the news about his engagement to Emily. Despite knowing each other not so long ago, they both cared for each other and loved each other very much. Enough for them to get marry, aparently.

"Ah, the Olympics", Phoebe smiles after hearing the song.

"Have you guys picked a date yet?".

"No, not yet".

"I still cannot belive you're engaged", Phoebe confessed. "Just cause it's happening so fast, not because you're such a loser".

"Thanks. Has anyone seen Rach?".

"She's upstairs not doing the dishes", Monica replied with annoyance. "I'm not doing them this time. I don't care if there's dishes in the sink all covered with- I'll do them when I get home", she sighed.

"Okay", Ross mutters after his sister's comment. "Listen, Emily found this wedding dress in London and-".

"Already?".

"Yeah, but it didn't fit. Luckily there's a store right here that has one left in her size but I'm the groom and I'm not supposed to see the dress".

"Don't worry, I'll pick it up".

"I'll go with you", Alycia quickly added. "Weddings kind of get me in a good mood".

"Oh, look at this one", Monica says at they entered another room of the shop. "It's beautiful".

"Yeah. It's so sad that half of these are gonna end up in a divorce", Phoebe admitted.