5.12

12; the one in Vegas.

"Hey, is Chandler here?", Alycia asked, entering Monica and Rachel's apartment

"Hey, is Chandler here?", Alycia asked, entering Monica and Rachel's apartment. "What? Why did I scare you?", she quickly asked after noticing Monica's expression.

"No, not you. I thought you were Chandler!".

"Okay, I'm really offended", she replied. "What's so scary about Chandler?".

"She ran into Richard today and had lunch with him", Phoebe explained, smiling. 

"Really?", Alycia asked in disbelief.

"Oh, his ex boyfrined", Phoebe quickly added. "Not Richard Simmons. It's okay, I thought the same thing".

"I knew which Richard she meant, Pheebs. Thank you", Alycia smiled at her friend. "Mon, I know you love Chandler but as his best friend I have to ask...".

"No! It wasn't like that", Monica quickly cuts her off. "He was nice and looked very good but I didn't feel a single thing".

"I don't get why we can't tell Chandler then".

"It'll freak him out", Monica replied to Phoebe. "Besides, tomorrow's our anniversary and I don't want anything to spoil that".

"I can't believe you guys have lasted a whole year", Phoebe smiled. "I always thought Alycia and Joey were the only ones to make it so far together, but you guys did it too!".

"Why did you think Chandler and I would break up?", Monica argued.

"Well, you know...Chandler", Phoebe explained, making Alycia laugh.

"Excuse me?", Monica insisted. "Did you forget Joey used to change girlfriends more than he changed his own underwear?".

"Whoa", Alycia quickly stopped her. "Just because Phoebe thought you and Chandler wouldn't last doesn't mean you have to start bringing up Joey's past and talk about my relationship".

"Yeah", Phoebe agreed. She was deep down scared that what she said might start and argument between her two friends.

"Because if we're talking about past relationships...", Alycia trailed off, looking at Monica.

"Oh, no", Phoebe muttered.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Monica snapped back at her.

"Don't know. Let's ask Richard today over dinner, shall we?".

The two girls started saying things to each other about their respective current boyfriends and past relationships while Phoebe stared at them without knowing what to do. She walked to the kitchen and dropped the cereal box to the floor, catching the girls' attention.

"Why did you do that for?", Monica asked, walking over her to clean the mess she did.

"Cause I knew you would want to clean it up", Phoebe shrugged. "Listen, it doesn't matter what I thought about you and Chandler. What's important is that you did last and you guys are celebrating a year together. You two don't have to fight", she added.