3.1

1; the one where everyone is late.

"Hi, guys", Monica greeted as she opens the door, followed by Alycia

"Wow, Phoebe, you look great!", Alycia smiles at her while putting a few bags on top of the table.

"I know, right?"

"Are you gonna do magic?", Monica looks at Ross who was already dressed up in a suit.

"That's very funny", he says ironically. "Change. This thing is at 8 and we can't be late".

"Has somebody's been drinking my fat?", Monica ignored him as she asks with a glass she just took out of the fridge.

Ross looks at Alycia for a few seconds before chuckling awkwardly, "You're not gonna go downstairs to get ready?"

"Relax. My outfit's ready. It's only gonna take me a few minutes", she replied after taking the carton of orange juice out of the fridge.

"Hey, guys. Does this look like a girlfriend of a palentologist would wear?", Rachel asks while stepping out of her bedroom.

"I don't know, you might be the first one", Phoebe joked.

"Rach, did you check the machine?"  

"No. Wait, you know what? This outfit makes my calves look fat. Nevermind", Rachel chuckled before going back in the room.

"Well Joey", Chandler started. "I wrote a little song today. It's called: Get up!"

"Alright, you can have the chair", Joey sighed.

"Really?"

Joey putted his hand up to show his crossed fingers. "Oh, would you look at that?", he laughs.

The voice messages of the machine started sounding a few seconds later. One was from Phoebe, the other from Ross, and the last one was from no other than Richard. Rachel left her room again just in time to hear it, as well as the rest of the group.

"Is that message old or new?", Monica said in a sad tone, her eyes watering slightly. "Old or new!", she freaks out this time.

"It's old, didn't you hear the double beep?", Ross replied.

"We agreed not to talk! What if he has something really important to say?", she insisted. "Should I call him?"

"Mon, listen", Ross walked closer to her to wrap his arms around her. "I went through the same thing with Carol, and you know what I did? I got dressed. Really, really quick, okay?"

Ross guided Monica to her room and also pushed Rachel to hers. After the two girls were in their bedrooms, Ross wrapped an arm around Alycia's shoulders and guided her over the door so she could also go to her own apartment to get changed.