2.9

9; the one with Drake Ramoray.

"Alycia!", Joey walks into Central Perk, handing her a magazine as he sat down next to her

"Alycia!", Joey walks into Central Perk, handing her a magazine as he sat down next to her. "Check this out!"

"Soup Opera Digest", she reads out loud. "This is one of Phoebe's favorites".

"Page 42, page 42!", he chanted.

"Take a breath, Joey", she smiled at her friend's excitment. "Oh wow. New Doc on the block: Day's of Our Lives' Joey Tribbiani!"

"Yeah", he nods with excitment.

"And that's a really great picture. I'm so proud of you, Joe".

"Thanks. Oh, I look good", Joey agreed with her after cheking the photo out too.

"You really write a lot of your lines on your own?", she asked while reading the article.

"Kind of, yeah".

"Wow", she said trully surprised. 

"Yeah, like when Alex was in that accident last week? The script said: If we don't get this woman to a hospital, she's going to die. But I said: If this woman doesn't get to a hospital, she's not gonna live".

"So you're cute and make your own lines".

Joey smirked, leaning foward to her. "Thanks".

"That wasn't flirting, buddy", Alycia said without even looking at him.

Joey moved away in disappointment. "I knew that!"

Alycia smiles at him for his comment. "Wouldn't the writers be a little mad at you for saying this, though?"

"Huh. I never think about the writers, the scripts just kinda comes to my house", Joey shrugged. "But you know what? This makes me look good, which makes the show look good, which make the writers look good. How could they be mad about that?"

  ☀  

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!", Alycia stumbles into the apartment where everyone but Joey were. "Did you guys watch Joey's show?"

"Yeah. I can't believe they killed him", Monica says in the same tone as her.

"Maybe that's why he didn't show up today".

"You know, Pheebs, he's not actually dead", Chandler joked.

"This is pure bullshit!", Alycia insisted. "We should go see him".

Ross stood up after her comment. "Yeah, we totally should".

The group took separate cabs to get there but eventually they were all at Joey's building, knocking on the door of his apartment repeatedly, begging for him to open.