4.4

4; the one where Chandler is inside a box.

"What are you doing with that?", Alycia asked while pointing at Joey's bag

"Can I stay here for a few weeks?".

"Joey–".

"I was gonna stay with my folks but they're already dealing with a bunch of relativies I didn't even know I had and now I have nowhere else to go. I swear it'll be just a couple of weeks until I can find my own apartment".

"Joey, you can't do this. You and Chandler are best friends".

"Chandler and I were best friends. He kissed my girlfriend behind my back".

"Things can't end like this between you two", Alycia insisted. "There's gotta be something he can do".

"Do you remember that time when I was stuck inside that closet unit for six hours? Well, while I was inside, I kept thinking about how I let him down. Of course now I realized I should't have worried about that so much".

"Look, I'm sure Chandler is totally capable of getting inside a closet unit for six hours too just to prove he's sorry. You gotta give him a chance".

Joey's expression changed completely, like he just got a great idea all of a sudden. Alycia furrowed her eyebrows, both intrigured and scared of what could be going on inside his mind.

"What?"

"We do have a box", Joey points out.

Alycia didn't know what to say, but decided to agree with his plan in order to keep him from hating Chandler forever and moving out. He'll probably hate her for this idea, but this is probably the only way Joey could ever forget him for kissing Kathy.

"I'm gonna go talk to Chandler then", he said shortly after, going back upstairs while Alycia stood there in the hall without fully understanding what the hell just happened.

☀️

"He's coming here for Thanksgiving?", Ross asked in dibelief.

"I know right? It's sick", Rachel agreed.

"Why is it sick?"

"Because it's Richard's son!", Rachel replied to Monica.

"Phoebe, Alycia, you understand, right?"

"I can see why we'd be your best shot, but no", Phoebe replied.

"Yeah...no", Alycia agreed with her. "It's just twisted".

"What's twisted?", Joey asked after he got out of the bathroom.

"Me going out with Richard's son".