2.8

8; the one with the moving out.

"Hey", the guys greeted as they entered Monica's apartment

"Hey", Pheobe, Monica and Alycia greeted back.

Phoebe smirked at them, "Look at you, fancy lads. What's the ocasion?"

"You know that guy at my show that's in a coma? He's having a brunch".

"Okay, I'm ready", Rachel walked out of her room.

"I can't believe you guys are getting tattoos", Monica commented while looking at Phoebe and Rachel.

"You're getting tattoos?", Chandler asked.

"Yeah, but you can't tell Ross because I want to surprise him".

"Oh, Sam has a few", Alycia said out of nowhere. The friends turned to look at her, kind of surprised she actually mentioned him. They broke up, but Alycia never spoke about it. She's really private about her love life, so it's weird to find her crying over someone or looking for any advice. 

"You're still with that guy?", Joey asked her as he's serving himself some orange juice from Monica's fridge.

"No, but I just remember", she shrugged. "Oh crap, now I remember him and I'm depressed".

"When did you guys broke up?", Rachel asked in a sad and surprised tone. The rest of the friends were kind of used to her privacy, so they're not really surprised about her casually mentioning an ex boyfriend they had no idea about.

"After he went to spend the holidays with his family, he ran into some ex girlfriend of his and ended up falling for her again and dumped me".

"What a douche!", Phoebe commented. 

"Why didn't you tell us about this before?", Rachel asked her.

"Because I cried about it on an hour call with my cousin and I didn't felt like crying all over again and I just wanted to get over it as soon as possible. It's okay though, I'm fine now. I'm sorry I never told you, I just– I wanted to forget about it".

"You really need to start open up about this stuff with us, Al. We're your friends!", Chandler points out.

"Yeah, you know you can talk to us", Monica agreed.

"I know. I just hate when people see me cry and being all sad about stuff. It's not like I don't trust you or anything".

"It's sad we never got to meet him", Joey pointed out. "I wish we did so I could know how his face looks like and I could punch him if I ever see him around!"

Alycia laughed a little at his comment but decided not to add anything so they could stop talking about him. Deep down she knows she should've said something, but it's better to keep things to herself. At least that's what she thinks.

  ☀  

"Oh, let me see it!", Alycia smiles as she's going up the stairs with Rachel and Phoebe to Monica's apartment.

"When we're in the apartment", Rachel smiled back with excitment as they walked over the door, opening it just to find Monica and Richard kissing.

"Bad timing", Alycia pointed out as the two pulled away.

"Oh, did you get it? Let me see!", Monica pulls away from Richard completely as her and Alycia walk over Rachel to see the tattoo.

"It's Ross here?"

"No, he went out to get pizza".

"Okay", Rachel showed them the tattoo of the little red heart at the side of her body.

"It's nice!", Alycia complimented.

"Very tasteful", Richad agrees.

"Wanna see mine?"

"You didn't get one!", Rachel crossed her arms while looking at Phoebe.

"Okay, then what is this?"

"What are we looking at?", Richard asked. "That blue freckle?"

"That's my tattoo".

Rachel rolled her eyes. "That's not a tattoo, that is a nothing. I finally got her back in the chair, the guy barely touched her with the needle and she jumped up screaming and that was it".

"Okay, hi!", Phoebe replied with a chuckle. "For your information, this is exactly what I wanted. This is a tattoo of the Earth seen from a great, great distance. It's the way my mother sees me from heaven".

"Aw", Richard, Monica and Alycia replied.

"Oh, what a load of crap! That is a dot. Your mother is up in heaven going: where the hell is my lily you wuss?", Rachel exclamied. "Okay, Pheebs, this is not a tattoo. This is a tattoo!"

"You got a tattoo?", Ross asked in disbelief after he entered the apartment.

"Wow, what is it with the timing", Alycia points out with a smirk.

"Maybe", Rachel replied to her boyfriend. "But just a tiny one, Phoebe got the whole world".

"Well let me see".

Rachel showed him the tattoo before asking, "So?"

"Well it's actually...sexy", he smiled. "I wouldn't have thought it would be but...wow".

"Really?", she asked cheerfully.

"Yeah. So, is it sore or can you do stuff?"

"I guess I can do stuff".

"Hey, save us some pizza", Ross quickly said before him and Rachel went to her bedroom.

"Don't worry. After all the visuals in my head, I'm sure not eating any!", Alycia shouted as they closed the door.

  ☀  

"You're still gonna visit me, right?", Joey asked his friends while they're all finishing with the packing.

After a fight with Chandler, he got to the conclusion that it was time to leave and get an apartment on his own. It took the friends by surprise, but everyone decided to support Joey's decision.

"Sure, you have the big TV. We're gonna be there all the time", Ross chuckles, stopping inmediately after noticing Chandler's expression. "Except when we're here".

"There's gonna be only four of us in the building", Alycia said with a sad tone. "I'm really gonna miss you", she added while walking up to hug him.

"Aw. I'm just moving uptown", Joey smiles softly at her, returning the hug.

"But who's gonna eat all of our food and tie up our phone lines?", Rachel added before joining the hug.

"Why do you have a bra?", Phoebe asked as she's holding the item on her hand. The three friends pulled away.

Rachel looks back at Joey in horror. "Is that my bra?"

"No, it's not what you think. We use it to fling water balloons of the roof", he explained.

"And he's mature enough to live on his own", Alycia teased.

She noticed Chandler's expression while he was sitting on the kitchen coutner. He was really sad to see Joey go, and she thought perhaps they needed a few minutes on their on.

"How about we get this downstairs?", she suggested as the others agreed.

Alycia walked up to Chandler to give him a quick pat on his back before grabbing a box and following the others to leave Joey and him on their own so they could say their goodbyes.