4.6

6; the one with the confession.

"You have to be fucking kidding me", Alycia simply said when she opened the door

"Missed you too, I guess".

"Oh, sorry. Hi, Sam, I missed you. How's your girlfriend in Canada?".

"Yeah, we broke up".

"Yeah, I don't care", Alycia insisted.

"I came back because I really want to talk to you".

"Oh my god", Alycia said in a fake cute voice. "You're even worse than I thought".

☀️

"Did he really just showed up at your apartment?", Rachel asked in disbelief.

"He did! And he said he came back because he wanted to talk. Can you actualy believe that?".

"What do we believe?", Chandler asked as him and Joey showed up at Central Perk.

"Al's ex boyfriend showed up at her apartment last night", Ross explained.

"What?", Joey asked. "What did you do?".

"Uh...I just closed the door".

"Are you getting back with him?", Joey insisted.

"I'm clingy and needy, but I'm not stupid".

"Hey, Al, this was delivered at my apartment for you", Monica said while entering the coffee house aswell.

"That piece of shit", Alycia mutters, rolling her eyes at the sight of the giant bouquet of red roses.

"Aw, this would be so cute if they weren't coming from the guy who dumped you for his ex", Phoebe smiled at the flowers.

"And red roses", Ross added. "What a clichè".

"Did he really just thought he could show up at your apartment and everything would suddenly be okay?", Rachel insisted, looking at the flowers with disgust.

"Apparently yes", Alycia sighed. "I don't know. I liked him a lot, but I don't want get back together with him. Ever", she shrugged.

"If he shows up at your place again, you tell me", Joey says in a serious voice, trully meaning his words.

Alycia wished for it to be a deeped meaning in his statement, but she should get her hopes up and think that was more than just simple words coming from a worried friend.