1.2

2; the one with the missing ring.

"What you guys don't understand is that for us, kissing is as important as any part of it", Monica says, earning a nod from the other three girls

"Yeah, right", Joey mocks. "You serious?", he says after he noticed the girls' expresion.

"Totally!", Alycia replied. "Everything you need to know is in that first kiss".

"Yeah, I think for us kissing is pretty much like an opening act, you know? It's like the comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes in", Chandler says.

"Yeah, and it's not like we don't like the comedian it's just that...that's not why we bought the ticket", Ross kept explaining.

"The problem is, after the concert no matter how great the show was, you girls will always look for the comedian again".

"Maybe that's because the show was great only for you", Alycia shrugged, earning a laugh from the group and an offended look from Chandler.

"But is Pink Floyd!"

"Chandler, I love you, but are you really Pink Floyd?" Alycia putted a hand on his shoulder with a playful smile on her lips.

"Just bring back the comedian because otherwise, next time you'll be sitting at home listening to that album alone", Rachel finished.

"Are we still talking about sex?" Joey asked.

  ☀   

"Hi, guys!" Alycia smiled at the sight of Chandler, Phoebe, Joey and Monica inside the apartment. She walked inside and threw her purse on the couch.

"Not on the fluffled pillows!" Chandler exclaims.

"Alycia", Monica called her out.

"You're dead", Phoebe smiled up at her.

Alycia turns to look at Monica with an inocent look of her face. She just used that tone she has when she's upset about something and tries to hide it behind her voice, which is usually not good. "You're just gonna throw you're stuff in there?"

"I always do that", Alycia replied.

"Not when my parents are visiting", Monica took her purse, hanging it near the door.

"I'm sorry. Please don't kill me", she teased.

Monica smiles, putting a hand on her shoulder, "It's okay. I just need this this place to look perfect".

"Ew, ew, ew!" Chandler says from the window.

"What?" Monica asked as everyone walked closer to him.