4.14

14; the one in London (part one & two).

"So sorry I'm late!", Alycia rushed into the apartment

"So sorry I'm late!", Alycia rushed into the apartment. "My bags are downstairs so we're ready to go!". She walked over Phoebe who was laying on the couch. "It's such a shame not having you there with us".

"Yeah, I would like to stand up and hug everyone but, you know, I can't get up".

"London, baby!", Joey walked into the apartment with a big smile on his face.

"Joey for the last time stop saying that!", Chandler freaks out. He's probably been hearing that all morning. Maybe even all week.

"London, baby!", Alycia ignored Chandler, walking over to Joey to give him a kiss.

Rachel walked out of her bedroom by the time all the friends were in the apartment. She decide not to go to the wedding and everyone pretty much agreed it was a good idea to stay home and avoid making things awkward or complicated in London.

She of course had to lie to Ross saying she wasn't going because of some stuff at work, because she wasn't able to confess the truth behind why she's not going. Rachel is incapable of saying how hard it would be to see Ross marrying another woman.

"Okay, now is really late. Let's go!", Monica exclaimed.

The group said goodbye to Rachel and Phoebe as they all exited the apartment.

"London, baby!", Joey yells again.

☀️

Monica and Chandler sat together on the plane while Alycia sat with Joey a few rows back.

"You seem excited", Alycia points out as she sees Joey looking out of the window.

"Yeah, it's London!", Joey smiled.

"It's nice to see you all happy and smiley", Alycia confessed.

"You know, the whole trip is a thousand times better now that I know we are together", Joey said. "Our first vacation as a couple! That's cool".

"Yeah, it is", Alycia chuckled, kissing Joey shortly before cuddling onto his side to get some sleep. "You make a great pillow".

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me", he joked, allowing her to rest herself on him.

She really didn't like airplanes, but having Joey next to her actually made her feel safe during the whole flight.

☀️

"Things went that bad, huh?".

"We got there and they were tearing the chapel down", Monica yet again told what happened when she went with Emily and Ross to where they were supposed to get married.

"So...wedding's over or what?".

"I don't know. I haven't really talked about it with any on them yet".