3.4

4; the one with the new bed.

"Ew! It's Matress King!", Phoebe said with disgust at the commercial on the TV

"Change the channel!", Chandler quickly said.

"Wait!", Janice stopped him. "I wanna see this. After I divorce him, half of that kingdom will be mine".

The guy on the TV started talking about a new sale on his shop after "his kingdom is soon gonna be without its queen".

"What an idiot", Alycia stated.

"I know. I can't believe he's using our divorce to sell matresses!", Janice agrees with her.

"With those prices, who cares about the divorce? Those babies are gonna sell themselves!", Monica exclaims. "I feel so bad for you, by the way", she adds after realizing what she just said.

"Guess what?", Joey sang as he's walking inside Alycia's apartment.

"I should lock my front door?", she teased.

"I got a gig!"

"Oh, that's so great!", she cheers. "For which part?"

"It's not a part. I'll be teaching acting for soap operas down at the learning station".

"Wow, you're teaching now. That's cool".

"Yeah, it's like giving something back to the acting comunity".

Alycia looks at him for a few seconds after what he said. "You can't sleep with your students".

"Ross already told me that", he said, annoyed. "I wasn't going to anyway".

"Joey Tribbiani not thinking about sex? Oh my, what is wrong with the universe?", Alycia overeacts with a playful smile on her face.

  ☀   

"Pheebs, Alycia, what's going on?", Ross asked confused as he's entering the apartment. He, along with Rachel, saw the two girls looking at the door with concern, visibly alarmed.

"I'm freaking out!", Phoebe said. "Monica trusted me with something, and she shouldn't have!"

"I literally just got here like five minutes ago but I saw it", Alycia started. "It's bad".

"I haven't live here in a while so I gotta ask; does Monica still turns the lights on in her bedroom?", Phoebe continued.

Rachel exchanged a look with her boyfriend before looking back at Phoebe. "Yeah".

Alycia pointed at the blonde next to her inmediately. "You're so dead!"

They both rushed inside Monica's bedroom again, meeting with the race car bed that Phoebe got from her by mistake.

"What are you gonna do?", Alycia asked Phoebe while her friend kept her eyes glued to the bed.

"Move to Canada", she sighs.

Alycia looks back at her and noticed she was serious about it. "You can't move to Canada".

"Right. She'll find me".

Alycia gave up and decided to change the subject. "Are you sure you can't take it back?"

"I tried but they won't let me!", she saiys frustrated. "Okay, maybe she won't turn the lights on tonight".

"Pheebs, no one is in their room without turning the lights on".

"I do...when I sleep or when I'm, you know, out".

Alycia sighed. "Sorry, but she'll eventually see it".

"But I'll be in Aruba", she smiles, nodding slowly in approval of her own plan. 

  ☀   

"You told him to play the boxer gay?", Chandler asked.

"I might have said super gay", Joey confessed.

"Joey!", Alycia slapped his arm.

"You totally screwed him over".

"You're this guy's teacher, how could you do this?", Monica added after Chandler.

"Because the guy's so good and I really, really want this part".

"Oh, then if you really, really want it then it's okay", Phoebe replied sarcastically.

"I know you wanted this part", Alycia started. "But this is not the way to get it".

"Yeah, you're gonna feel really bad if you get it because you screwed the guy over", Monica agreed.

  ☀   

"Wow. What happened?", Alycia said in concern as she sees Joey entering her apartment with a sad part expression on his face.

"They liked the stupid gay thing and casted him", he sat down next to her on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Joe", she sat back on the couch, putting a hand on his hair as she softly runs her fingers through it.

"He's got a two year contract opposite Susan Lucci, the firt lady in  daytime television", he continued. "And I'm just teaching a bunch of people, most of whom are too ugly to even be on TV".

"But I'm sure those people admire you", she smiles at him. "You're Dr. Drake Ramoray from Days of Our Lives! They want to learn from you because you're a talented actor. You should be proud people are looking up to you and that you're able to help others with their own talents".

Joey looks up at her, "You think I'm a talented actor?"

She noticed how close they were from each other, oddly enough not even caring about it. "Of course, Joey".

He smiles while looking into her eyes. Joey's eyes move briefly over her lips, but decided against his first impulse, reasting his head on her shoulder instead.

He couldn't kiss her.

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been so busy lately but I had the time to update four parts as my way to apologize for leaving. Love you guys and thanks for reading.