7.2

2; the one with the empowering novel.

"Ow!", exclaimed Monica, walking out of her bedroom

"What's wrong?", asked Rachel.

"I don't know, my hand hurts", she replied. "Maybe it's because...I'm engaged!". The group faked a laugh at her joke, already used to hearing that. She's still not over the fact she is soon getting married, but everyone decided to let her be and enjoy one of her biggest dreams is finally coming true. "How long before that starts getting annoying?".

"Starts?", Phoebe asks sarcastically.

"So, let's actually get started on the wedding plans" Rachel suggested shortly after.

"Already?", asked Chandler. Monica rushed to get something, visibly excited to start organizing the wedding.

"Yeah. We have a lot to do. We have to think about the flowers, the catering, the music".

"I have a few thoughts on that".

"Oh, Chandler, too many cooks", Rachel quickly replied.

"Take it from me. As the groom, all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name", Ross commented.

Monica eventually came back with a book on her hands, putting it on top of the kitchen table. It was a big purple book with white decorations all over it.

"What in god's name is that?", Chandler asked.

"The wedding book? I haven't seen that since the fourth grade", Ross says, taking a better look at it.

"This baby has got everything. Take, you know, locations for instance: first organized alphabetically, then geographically, then by square footage".

"That is so smart!", complimented Phoebe, earning a quick thank you from her friend. "Break it off", she mutters, faking a couch. "Break it off now".

☀️

"Hey", Alycia greeted everyone, noticing Monica and Rachel still reading the wedding book while Chandler just listened to them. As soon as she talked, a very worried-looking Joey stood up from the couch. That's when she noticed he was also there.

"It was the duck!", he exclaimed, earning a confused look from everyone.

"What? What did the duck do?", she asked, worried.

"Oh, so you haven't been in the apartment lately".

"Joey", she started in a warning tone. "What did he do?".

"I- It was- Well, he didn't get sick and it was immediately found and properly cleaned up".

"Joey Tribbiani, you either get your ass up and clean after the duck or-".