6.10

10; the one where Alycia doesn't know anyone (part 2).

Ross turned out to be a really nice guy. They talked a little and go know each other better (since they didn't have that chance in college). She low-key regerts not talking to these two back then. Maybe they would've become really good friends.

It's been about two days from that day. She still hasn't heard from Chandler and she hasn't called either, but it's not something that really troubled her. There can hang out next weekend, or whenever. She hasn't think about that either.

Alycia's phone rang as she was finishing reading a book she was meant to deliever back to the writer next week. She turned around to pick up the phone, wondering who the hell could it be this late at night.

"Hello?".

"Thank god!", she heard someone say from the other side of the line. "Alycia, was it?".

"Sorry, who is this?".

"It's Joey. From the coffee house", he quickly replied. "Listen, I need your help".

"Well hi, superstar", she teased, smirking even though he couldn't see her. "What is it?".

"Can you come to my apartment? It's urgent".

"I don't know if you're really bad at flirting or women are so in love with this Drake Ramoray character that literally anything you say is flattering to them", she replied, furrowing her brows, but her smile didn't fade. "I think I said I wasn't interested".

"No, it's not that", Joey replied, he sounded actually really worried. "You remember Rachel? She's here and apparently she drank a lot", he added. "She's locked up in the bathroom and I don't know what to do".

"Have you tried calling people that actually know her?".

"No one's picking up the phone!", Joey argued. "Please?".

Alycia sighed, but decided it was better to help him instead of leaving him alone dealing with Rachel. This was so not her business, but she can't say no either. "Give me the adress and I'll be there as soon as I can".

☀️

"Where is she?", Alycia said as soon as Joey opened the door, walking inside his house. The apartment was pretty nice, but she was way more focused on helping with Rachel than admiring the place.

Joey pointed at a closed door. Alycia walked over it, knocking twice on the door and earning just unintelligable mumbles from inside. Joey stood behind her with a worried expression. Maybe he's been trying to get Rachel out of there for a while now.

"Uh, Rachel?", she asked. "It's Alycia. We met a few days ago, remember? Can you open the door, please?".

After a few seconds in complete silence, they heard the door being unlocked. Alycia opened it, giving Joey a look and gesturing for him to stay in the hall so she could talk to her.