6.7

7; the one with Jill.

"Hey, shouldn't you be at work?", Chandler greeted Monica when she was back in the apartment

"Hey, shouldn't you be at work?", Chandler greeted Monica when she was back in the apartment. Everyone was there, watching TV.

"They sent me home", she explained. "They said I can't work if I'm sick".

"Ah, so sorry that you are sick", he said.

"I'm not sick!", she quickly snapped. "Getting sick is for pansies".

"Honey, no one thinks you're a pansy", Rachel replied. "But we do think you need a tissue".

"I have not been sick in over three years!", Monica insisted right before sneezing. "I don't need a tissue, I'm fined".

"When you put a D at the end of fine, you're not fine", Ross points out.

They stopped talking when they heard someone knocking on the door. Everyone looked around, confused, knowing there was no one missing from the group.

"Hi", a blonde girl walked inside the apartment. "Is Rachel here? I'm her sister".

"Oh my god, Jill!", Rachel exclamied, rushing over to hug her little sister.

"Oh my god, Rachel!", she exclaimed back.

"Oh my god, introduce us!", Chandler joked, smiling sarcastically.

"This is Chandler", Rachel started. "And you know Monica and Ross. And that's Phoebe, Alycia and Joey".

"What are you doing here?", Rachel asked as she walked with her sister to sit down on the living room.

"Daddy cut me off", Jill sighed. "I said to him that I was going to get a lawyer and take all of his money and cut him off!", Jill continued. "But then he said he wouldn't pay for my lawyer. He also told me to come here and learn about the value of money from the only daughter he's actually proud of".

"Ha! Did you hear that?", Rachel asked, turning to look at her friends, smiling widely. "My dad's proud of me".

"Sobbing sister", Alycia points out, getting Rachel to focus back on Jill.

"So, what did you do?".

"I bought a boat".

"You bought a boat?", Monica asked.

"Yeah, but it was for a friend", she explained.

"Boy, did we make friends with the wrong sister", Chandler joked.

☀️

"So, how is it living with Joey?", Rachel asked, sitting on the couch of the Central Perk.

"Well, sometimes is great, sometimes it makes me remember why I wanted to live alone", she joked. "I'm really happy, tho. And he's really trying to be helpful and actually do the things I ask him to".