6.14

14; the one with the good news.

"Hey, it's Joey here?", Chandler asked, walking inside the apartment

"No, he'll be back by dinner", Alycia replied. "What's up?".

Chandler took her arm and walked with her to the couch to sit down. He looked really excited about something, but Alycia had no idea what was going on.

"So, I want to tell you this because you are my best friend and you told me you always wanted to be that friend that helps with this kind of stuff".

"Okay", Alycia said, extremely confused.

"I'm going to ask Monica to marry me".

"What?", she exclaimed in disbelief. "Chandler, I can't believe it!", she added, hugging him.

"I know, me neither", he replied. "When they went to the museum with the tickets Phoebe got from her massage client, she put our names on the list for a wedding reception, you know, just for fun", Chandler explained. "At first I was completely freaked out but then I though, why not?".

"I'm so happy for you, Chandler. I really am", Alycia replied, trying not to cry because of how excited she was. Two people she loves so deeply, her best friends in the entire world, getting married. She couldn't be any happier right now.

"Only you and Phoebe know so far, okay? I don't want to tell anyone else just yet. I want this to be a secret so Monica doesn't find out".

"Oh, sure. I won't tell anyone", Alycia nodded. "I'm so excited! Monica is going to be so happy".

☀️

"Oh, hey. We're deciding what ring Chandler should get", Phoebe said as soon as Alycia walked inside the apartment.

"Phoebe, we have a code!", Chandler exclaimed.

"Sorry", she quickly apologized.

"What is the code?".

"Grabbing a coffee".

"Ah, subtle", Alycia nodded.

Shortly after she walked in, Ross and Joey walked inside the apartment too.

"So, let's grab a cup of coffee", Chandler inmediately said, starting to head towards the door with both girls quickly following.

"Oh, we just came here to ask if you guys wanted to go to the Central Perk with us", Ross replied.

"Yeah, well...we're going somewhere else", Phoebe quickly replied.

"Is there something wrong?", Ross asked, noticing their friends' weird behaviour.

"No. Is there something wrong with you?", Alycia asked back, trying to act as normal, not really succeeding.

The three friends rushed outside the apartment before any of them could ask anymore questions about what was happening.