1.9

9; the one with the hospital.

"She's not here yet", Ross came rushing into the waiting room where the rest of the gang was

"She's not here yet", Ross came rushing into the waiting room where the rest of the gang was. "She's having my baby and she's not here!"

"I'm sure everything's fine. Have her water broken yet?" Monica stood up from her seat to walk over her brother.

"I don't know, but when I spoke to her she said she had already passed the mucus plug".

Joey made a sound of disgust as he stood up from his seat too. "Do we have to talk about that?"

"Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?" Monica asked.

Alycia snorted from her seat next to Rachel, turning to look at her friend, "Cannot wait to hear the answer".

Joey send her a look before turning back to look at Monica. "I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out ciggars".

"Yes. Joey has made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the fifties", Chandler joked before focusing back on the magazine he was reading.

"I can't believe this! She could be giving bith in the cab!" Ross runs inside the room again, totally freaking out.

"Oh Ross, relax", Rachel started, "It's probably like two dollars for the first contraction and then fifty cents each additional...", she stops laughing as she noticed no one was laughing with her. "What, is only okay when Chandler does it?"

"You have to pick your moments", he explained.

"Hi! Did I miss it?" Phoebe waks hurriedly into the waiting room.

"No, she's not even here yet", Ross calmed her down.

"What's with the guitar?"

"Well, I just thought we might be here for a while so, you know, things might get musical".

"Carol's here!" Alycia shouts as she's standing in the hallway.

Ross rushed to her side as he's soon arguing with Susan while they walk behind the nurse that was taking Carol to her room on a wheelchair.

   ☀     

"I can't believe we're finally here", Alycia asks with a big smile on her face as she's sitting down next to Joey.

"I know, right?", he agreed.

"Ross is having a baby", she says, still without believing it. "God, we're old. I mean, next thing we know one of us will be getting married or something. Hopefully, not Ross".

"Who do you think will be the last one to get married?"

She thought about it for a few seconds. "Monica. I love her but her taste in men suck".