5.9

9; the one where Joey is in love

"Hey, you know what's wrong with Joey?", Alycia asks when she sat down with Chandler and Monica at the coffee house.

It wasn't weird to find them hugging or kissing now that Ross knows about them too. It was chaotic at first but Ross soon understood they were really in love, not just sleeping together. They could finally be a couple now that everyone knows.

"Where do you want me to start?", Chandler jokes.

Monica pats his leg slightly, noticing Alycia was serious. "What happened?".

"Well, first he acted all weird this morning and barely wanted to talk to me, and now he cancelled on me. We were gonna meet here to have breakfast together", she explained.

"Really?", Monica looked worried, sitting up. "You guys had a fight or something?".

"Nothing. We were fine".

"Then you should talk to him", Monica replied. "He hasn't mention anything to either of us".

"Yeah, he looked fine this morning", Chandler shrugged.

Alycia sighed. "Guess I'm gonna talk to him once I see him".

"Let us know how it goes", Monica finished, taking her hand and giving it a tiny squeeze before letting go. "You want to stay here with us?".

"Don't wanna ruin the romance", she joked.

"No, stay", Chandler insisted this time. "We can have breakfast together".

  ☀ 

After being with Monica and Chandler at the coffee house, they went back to the apartment. The couple went to Monica's and Alycia went to talk to Joey. She knew he had nothing to do today, so he's going to be in his apartment.

Alycia knocked on the door twice before stepping back and wait for him to open the door. She was so nervous and confused, having cero ideas of what could be happening to hin

"Hey, you have a moment?".

Joey looked at Alycia for a few second before nodding and allowing her to step inside the apartment. She hated feeling like he was mad at her, especially when she didn't know what she might have done wrong.

"What's up?", he asked. She could tell he was acting a little weird around her.

"I wonder that too", she replied. "You avoided me this morning and then you cancelled on me over the phone".

"Oh, I just...I had to do a thing with Chandler and...".

"Chandler is with Monica in their apartment", Alycia cuts him off. "We have been at Central Perk all morning". She crossed her arms, looking at him. Alycia was really hurt, knowing he was lying to her. "What did I do to you?".