2.6

6; the one with Rachel's mom.

"Did we miss it?", Rachel stumbles into the apartment with Alycia following after her

"No, I'm right after this guy shoots himself".

"Spoilers", Alycia teased, sitting next to Rachel and Ross on the couch.

"Wow, she's pretty", Chandler points out after a woman appeared on TV.

"Yeah, and she's really nice too. She taught me all aboout, you know, how to work with the cameras and smell-the-fart acting".

"What?", everyone asked Joey after his last statement.

"You have so many lines to learn and so fast, that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one".

"So you...fart?", Alycia guessed.

"No", Joey replied. "When you think of your next lines, you take this big pause when you look all intense, you know? Like this".

He made a face of total seriousness while looking up at nothing in particular as his friends nod.

"Oh, okay".

The gunshot coming from the TV turned everyone's attention to it again.

"Here's my scene!", Joey exclaims.

The group watched the scene in silence. Ocassionally Joey would turn to look at them to see their reactions. Alycia had a big smile on her face all the time, feeling extremely proud of her friend.

"It was great!", Chandler said when the episode was over. "For a minute there, I thought you were actually trying to smell something".

  ☀  

"Oh, that coat looks fabolous, my dear", Phoebe compliments Alycia after she's sitting next to Joey on the couch.

She looks at her in silence for a few seconds. "I really should be used to you, Pheebs, but sometimes it's hard".

Phoebe shakes her head, "That was my massage client. She died on my table and her spirit's inside me now".

"Like I said, it's hard".

"Mom!", Rachel shrieked as she's greeting the lady that just entered the coffee shop. "Here, meet my friends!"

"Monica, you look gorgeous! Last time I saw you it was eat or be eaten", her mom smiled.

"This is Alycia, Joey, Phoebe, Chandler and you remember Ross?", she started introducing everyone.

"Oh, hello Ross!"

"Hello, Ms. Green", he stood up for a handshake but Rachel's mom ignored him, probably aware of what happened between him and her daughter.

"So, what do you think of my daughter in that apron with this big job?", she smiles proudly at Rachel. "If you didn't pour the coffee, no one would have anything to drink".