4.10

10; the one with Emily's fake party.

"Guys! We have to have a party tonight

"Guys! We have to have a party tonight. In fact, we need to have one in five minutes so everyone cancel your plans", Rachel rushed into Joey and Chandler's apartment, carrying a bunch of bags on her hands.

"What are you talking about?".

"We have to make a bon voyage party for Emily", Rachel explained. "But it's actually for Joshua".

"Are you still into that guy?", Alycia rolled her eyes at her. She has been after this client for a long time and they haven't had a single date.

"You see, he's not ready to date so I had to invite him to a party if I wanted to see him outside of work and now I've created the best oportunity to seduce him".

She said all of this while handing birthday hats to everyone. Joey, Alycia and Chandler putted theirs inmediately while Monica kept hers in her hands.

"As much as I'd like to meet Joshua and warn him, Emily and I are not gonna be here. She's gonna come by first to say goodbye and then I've got a whole special evening plan so sorry. No party".

"Aw!", Joey said, arguing.

"Hello?", Emily entered the apartment, knocking on the door.

"Surprise!", Rachel shouted, putting out a sign that read bon voyage in big bright yellow letters.

"Surprise!", Monica, Alycia, Joey and Chandler followed.

"No one's ever thrown a surprise party for me before", she smiles excitedly.

"This was all Ross' idea", Rachel kept smiling.

"You're so sweet!", Emily says to Ross. "And I'm so surprised!"

"You really didn't know?" Ross smiles, following Rachel's game.

☀️

"How can I kiss him without letting him know that I like him?", Rachel asked to her friends after she got back from her apartment with her new outfit.

"I know how you can get him", Joey started. "Just take off your bra".

Alycia laughed at his reply while Rachel just waited for him to actually say something useful.

"What?".

"There was a scene in Footlose-".

"Flashdance", Chandler corrected.

"Yeah. With that plumer girl-".

"She was a welder", he corrected again.

"Where you, like, in the movie or...?"? Joey asked annoyed while looking at him. "Anyway, she takes off her bra under the shirt and pulls it out her sleeve. Very sexy and classy".