1.3

3; the one with the perfect boyfriend.

"Ew, Chandler!" Alycia exclaims the moment she enters the coffee shop, seeing Chandler hiding behind the couch and smoking a cigarratte so the others wouldn't notice

She took his by his shirt and lifted him up so he could face the group, letting out the smoke he had in his mouth as everyone started exclaiming things and looking at him with disgust.

"I can't believe you're smoking again! You've been so good for three years!"

"And this is my reward".

Rachel scoffed at him, turning to look at Alycia, "You want coffee, honey?"

"Black, thanks", she smiled as Rachel turned around to get her a cup.

"Wait a second. Think about what you went through the last time you quit".

"Okay so this time I won't quit".

"Remember when I said I was gonna punch you if I ever saw you smoking again?" Alycia warned, accepting the cup Rachel gave her.

"I'll smoke when you're not around", he shrugged.

"Put it out!" the whole group started yelling.

"Oh no", Phoebe said after Chandler threw the cigarrette on her cup. "I can't drink this now".

"Alrigth, I'm gonna get changed. I have a date".

"Oh, well done, Mon!" Alycia smirked. "Is it Alan again?"

"Yeah. He's really nice and we're having fun".

"So when do we get to meet the guy?"

"Let me see, today's Monday...never", she quickly ended, starting to walk over the exit of the coffee house.

"C'mon!" the group argued back.

"Not after what happened with Steve".

"What are you talking about? We loved Steve. Steve was sexy!" Chandler joked, making the group laugh. "Sorry".

"I don't know how I feel about him yet so at least give me a chance to figure that out".

"And then can we meet him?" Rachel asks.

Monica smiles, "No, sorry", she copied Chandler's voice before walking out the coffee shop.