6.3

3; the one where Ross is still in love with Rachel.

"What happened?", Alycia asked afterMonica called her, asking if she could go upstair to the apartment to talk

Monica called her, asking if she could go upstair to the apartment to talk. She entered the apartment and walked over the living room to sit on one of the sofas.

"Chandler and I had a fight", she sighs, finishing to clean the kitchen. "I like to clean when I'm angry", she added, throwing a dirty towel to the sink.

"I know", she replied, looking around the whole apartment and realizing it was cleaner than usual (if that's even possible). "So, what did you guys fight about?".

"Well, since Rachel's room is going to be empty, I told him we should start thinking about what we're going to do with her room and I suggested making it a guest room", Monica started explaining.

"Oh no. I've heard this before. He wanted to make it an arcade room".

"How did you know?".

"He wanted to have one when we lived together", Alycia explains. "I told him no because...well, it was a horrible idea. That, and the fact that there was literally no room available for that".

"Well, that was basically our fight", Monica shrugged, still looking really sad and upset about it.

"Okay. I love you, so this is me being honest about this whole situation", Alycia walked closer to her friend, holding her hands. "This whole fight is really stupid and I'm sure it'll get solved very easily if you give the stupid game room a chance".

"But I don't want a game room!".

"Honey, Chandler is gonna live here too. He has to at least get a chance for you to listen to his idea", Alycia insisted. "Try to listen and find a way that both of you are happy with what Rachel's room is going to be".

"I'm going to keep cleaning", Monica sighed, not knowing what else to do.

"You're more than welcome to clean my place if you're done with yours", she offered jockingly while her friend went back to the kitchen to clean the rest of it.

☀️

"What are you doing?", Alycia asked Ross after noticing he was fixing his hair as he looks at himself on the window of the Central Perk.

"Nothing", Ross quickly said, moving away from the window.

"You're acting weird ever since we met to come here", she insisted. "You look all...shaky", Alycia added, doing a little dance, trying to show Ross exactly what she meant.

"I'm not shaky!", he argued back before going inside the coffee house.

"Hey, you beutiful ladies", Alycia greeted Phoebe and Rachel when she spotted them.