4.3

3; the one with Ross' music.

"Chandler, I'm not gonna do that", Alycia repeated for the millionth time

"C'mon, we both want it!".

"I don't", she insisted. "I might not like her, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna make her and Joey break up. That's horrible".

"Okay, I just ran into him at the coffee house and he was going out with another woman. He doesn't even care about her!".

"Look, I know you love Kathy but Joey's your friend. You can't just get inbetween them. It's their relationship, not yours. I'm sorry, but trying to get them to break up it's going way too far".

Chandler sighed, nodding at her while looking down at the wodden floor. "Yeah, you're right".

"If it helps, just remember that Joey can't keep a girlfriend for longer than an hour".

"Well, it's been one hell of an hour with her".

Alycia sighed as a reply, choosing not to insist on the subject again. Chandler was clearly still devastaded about Kathy, and Alycia felt like no matter what she said, he'd still feel like crap.

If he didn't want to talk about this with Joey, there's really nothing else left to do. Breaking them up is clearly not a choice, at least not one Alycia would approve.

"You know you could just tell Joey you're in love with her", she tried again.

"No. Not gonna happen", Chandler shakes his head.

☀️

"What's going on?", Alycia asked when she noticed everyone sitting on the sofa and looking at Ross who was sitting in front of a keyboard.

"You got here just in time to hear the sound", Rachel smirked.

"Oh, I remember about that", she chuckled. "When you used to lock yourself in your basement to play music".

"That's right!", Ross smiled, excited. "Okay, so...here we go".

He sighed deeply before starting with his performance. His "sound" turned out to be an already recorded background music with various sounds like the barking of a dog, lasers, and a bunch of other stuff. Alycia cringed at first, her features softening when Ross looked up to them. Her lips twitch to form a fake smile, as if she's actually enjoying it.

"Boy, that was...terrific", Monica smiled after her brother was over.

"Really...bitching", Chandler added.

"It was so...wow!", Phoebe said too.

"Really?".

"Absoloutely", Alycia nodded. "You trully have a gift, that was amazing".