2.1

1; the one with the new girlfriend.

"Guys! Guys!", Rachel said out of breath as she stumbles into the apartment

"Guys! Guys!", Rachel said out of breath as she stumbles into the apartment. "Airport. Ross. Not alone. Julie. Arm around her. Cramp, cramp, cramp!".

"Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something", Chandler turns to look at the group.

Rachel slapped his arm angrily before pointing at him. "You! You said he liked me! You–!"

She was cut off when Ross and a girl none of them had seen before walked into the apartment with their luggage, both smiling at the sight of the group.

Ross left his bags on the floor to hug Monica. "Hi! Julie, this is my sister Monica. This is Chandler, Phoebe, Alycia, Joey", he started naming each of his friends while he said hi to all of them. "Everyone, this is Julie".

"Julie!" Rachel repeated as the whole group quickly understood what she was trying to say earlier. "Hi!", the whole group greeted after a few seconds of silence.

"Hi– but I'm not here, you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have twenty hours of cabin plane on me", Julie smiles kindly.

"And the bus", Ross added, chuckling slightly. "Guys, you have to hear this story".

"We're on this bus that's easily two hundred years old", Julie starts. "And this guy–"

"And the chicken poops on her lap", Rachel cutted her off with a fake laugh. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just gave away the ending, didn't I? I just– I heard this story in the cab and it's all I can think about".

"How about a glass of water, Rach", Alycia smiled as she quickly went over Rachel to hand her the glass. Instead of taking it, she decided to grab a bottle of wine. "Or just make everything worse", she mutters, stepping away from Rachel.

"So, how did this happen?", Monica tried to keep the conversation going.

"Ross and I went to grand school together".

"But we haven't seen each other since then. I land in China, and guess who's in charge of the dig".

"Julie!", Rachel faked a smile. "Isn't that great? I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck fantastic?"

"It's an expression", Monica explained awkwardly after Julie gave Ross a confused look.

"Well, we just wanted to say a quick hi and then we're gonna see the baby".

"And then we have to get some sleep", Julie added.

  ☀ 

"Guess who just got a date with an amazingly cute guy!", Alycia says while she's entering Monica's apartment.