5.11

11; the one with Joey's movie.

"Hey, what happened?", Alycia asked Joey when he entered her apartment

"Hey, what happened?", Alycia asked Joey when he entered her apartment. She could tell by his expression he was not happy at all. He walked over the sofa and sat there in silence. She walked up to the sofa too, sitting down next to him.

"I just got off the phone with Stelle", he mutters. "I got the lead in a movie!", he exclaims, suddenly looking extremely happy.

"Oh my god, Joey!", Alycia exclaims back, hugging him.

"You're the first one I've told about this", he says, hugging his girlfriend back. "I wanted to share the good news with you first. Even back before we were together, you always believed in me and supported me no matter what".

"That's because you're very talented, Joey", Alycia smiled, moving away just so she could look into his eyes. "I am so incredibly proud of you, baby".

"Thanks", Joey smiles. His smile was just the cutest. "I'ms so happy!".

Alycia smiled back, giving him a short kiss. "I love you".

"And I love you", he replied shortly before giving her another kiss.

☀️

Joey and Alycia went to Monica's apartment to share the good news with their friends. Chandler, Phoebe and Monica, the ones inside the apartment the time, were as excited as Alycia for their friend's new job.

"What is it about?", Chandler asked.

"Well, it's called Shutterspeed. I meet this girl on the subway and we fall in love in like, a day. Then, she disappears, but I found out where she lives and when I get there this old lady answers the door and I ask where's Betsy, and she says: Betsy's been dear for ten years", he explains.

"Oh, chilling!", Phoebe exclaimed.

"And the best part is we're filming in the desert outside of Vegas! You know what that means, buddy", he points at Chandler.

"I know what that means, buddy", Chandler replied, pointing back at him.

"Roadtrip!", Joey exclaims. "We can rent a car".

"Oh! My grandmother's dead", Phoebe says out of nowhere as the friends turn to look at her.

"We can talk about that too, Pheebs", Chandler mutters.

"No, her cab. You can use it to drive to Las Vegas".

"Wait. What do I do about my job?", Chandler started.

"Uh...not go", Joey replied.

"Alright, roadtrip!", Chandler stood up in excitment. "Is that okay with you?", he asked Monica.

"Oh, Chandler, you don't need to ask for my permission!", she giggled. "You can go".

"Beast has been tamed", Alycia joked at the sight of the couple. "Oh, Mon, we're definately doing a girl's night when they're gone", Alycia walked up to her friend, hugging her.