6.6

6; the one with the dessert.

"Hey!", Phoebe and Alycia said as they walked into the apartment

"We found a guy that was selling this cute little turkeys and we had to buy one!", Alycia added as Phoebe put the small turkey on the table.

"Hey, you guys! For my dessert I've decided to make a traditional english trifle", Rachel said, excited for the idea of cooking this Thanksgiving for her friends.

"That's great! Monica what are you doing? You know, in case Rachel's dessert is so...good that I eat all of it", Phoebe quickly corrected herself after noticing her friend's look.

"Nothing", Monica said, shrugging.

"Nothing?", the three girls asked at the same time.

"Sweetie, I trust you", Monica insisted, patting Rachel shoulder with a genuine smile, trully meaning that.

"If I mess this up, there's nothing else for dessert?".

"You're not going to mess it up!", she insisted.

"Ah, thank you. I love that!", Rachel replied. "Quick question. How do you know when the butter is ready?".

"Well, it's done about two minutes before it looks like that".

Rachel turned back to the stove and quickly turned it off so the butter doesn't get completely ruined. She looked really stressed now that she knows this will be the only dessert they have for tonight.

"Relax, it's going to be the best dessert ever", Alycia quickly added, trying to make Rachel feel better.

"Thanks, honey", Rachel replied, giving her friend a quick smile before grabbing the cooking book and reading the receipe again, making sure to get everything right.

Phoebe and Alycia decided to help Monica getting the table ready while their friend cooked.

☀️

"Hi, everybody!", Ross and Monica's parents greeted.

Everyone said a quick hi while Ross and Monica hugged their parents, obviously glad to see them again.

"Look who it is! It's Chandler!", Monica says, bringing him closer to her parents.

"Oh yeah...Chandler", her mom said, not exactly happy to see him. "Ah, Alycia, darling. How are you?".

The woman completely ignored Chandler, focusing on the girl instead. They met her a long time ago when they visited Ross in college. In fact, she met them before meeting Monica.

"Hi, Mrs. Geller", Alycia replied. The older woman wrapped her arms around her. "I'm good. How are you?".

"Oh, we're doing fine", she replied for her husband and herself. "Thank you, dear".