1.6

6; the one with Marcel.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone", Ross says as he enters the apartment, soon revealing a small monkey he had on his shoulder

"Aw!" Alycia smiled. "He's the cutest thing ever!"

"What is that?" Monica freaks out.

"That would be Marcel, you wanna say hi?"

"No, I don't", Monica steps back from them, totally freaked out by the monkey.

"Where did you get him?"

"My friend Bethel rescued him from some lab".

"That is so cruel! Why would a parent named their child Bethel", Phoebe shakes her head.

"Hey, that monkey has a Ross on his ass", Chandler jokes.

"Is he gonna live in your apartment?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's been kinda quiet since Carol left so...".

"Why don't you just live with someone?"

"I think you reached a certain age where having a roomate is just kinda pathe–", he cuts himself off after realising everyone's expression. Alycia could only laugh at the situation. "That's– that's pathet, which is sanskrit for: really cool way to live".

"Very smooth, Ross", Alycia smiles, putting both of her thumbs up in sign of approval.

  ☀  

"Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?" Rachel asks just before everyone starts complaining about it. "Jeez, what's wrong with New Year's?"

"Nothing for you. You have Paolo, you don't have to face the pressure of this holiday, desperate to find anything with lips just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops. Man, I'm talking loud!" Chandler exclaims.

"If you want I can kiss you", Alycia says as everyone turn to look at her with surprise. "Only Chandler gets away with the jokes here?" she asks after everyone actually thought she meant it.

"For your information, Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year so I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you".

"Yeah, you wish", Phoebe replied.

"I say this year, no dates. We make a pact, just the seven of us, dinner", Chandler suggested.

  ☀  

"Hey guys!" Alycia entered the apartment. "You don't mind I invited someone to spend New Year's, right? No? Oh, that's great, thanks!" she says way too fast.

"Seriously?" Ross asked in disbelief. "We had a pact, you guys".

"Wait, I'm the only one who's gonna break it?"