3.6

6; the one where Rachel is free.

"You broke a little girl's leg?", Monica asked in horror after his brother's story

"I know, I feel horrible".

"Says here that a muppet was whacked on Sesame Street last night. Where exactly were you around ten-ish?", Chandler joked.

"I'm gonna see her, but I should bring her something. What would she think she'll like?"

"Walk?", Alycia guessed making everyone laugh.

Ross turned to look at Rachel while she was laughing at Alycia's joke. "I'm gonna get back to training", she said after his stare.

"See you guys", Ross said as he stood up.

"Look out, kids, he's coming!", Chandler joked again.

"I got to go sell some Christmas trees", Joey stood up too.

"Have fun. Wait, no! Don't", Phoebe quickly shouted. "I forgot. I'm totally against that now".

"What, me having a job?"

"About innocent trees being cut down and their corpses being grotesgly dressed in twinkly lights! How do you sleep at night?"

"Well, I'm pretty tired from longging the trees so I...", he started, cutting himself off after Chandler gave him a sign to shut up. "Phoebe, you got this all wrong. Those trees were born to be Christmas trees, and they're full fulling their life's purpose by making people happy".

"Really?", she turned to look at Monica, Alycia and Chandler. Joey gave them a sign to say yes behind her back so they all quickly agreed.

"Yeah, and most of them are happy because...it's their only chance to see New York", Chandler added.

"And this comes in the shape of your favorite Christmas characters: Santa, Rudoloh, and baby Jesus", Ross showed off one of the many boxes of cookies he had. He's planing on sell them all to help that little girl from the other day to win a contest.

"Don't sell those to Phoebe", Alycia warned. "She cried for two hours last time she ate an animal cracker so imagine is she eats Santa".

"I'll take a box of the cream-filled Jesus", Joey said.

"One box? C'mon. I'm trying to send the poor little girl to space camp, I'm putting you down for five boxes. Alycia?"

"Chocolate Rudolphs!", she smiles. "I wanted to buy one but I guess you'll give me a lot more than that".

"I'll give you four. Chandler?"

"Any coconut flavored deitities?"

"No, but there's coconut in the Hawnukah Menoreos", Ross replied. "I'll put you down to eight boxes, one for each night. Mon?"