4.9

9; the one with divorced Janice.

"Oh my god!", Alycia complained

"Pretty much what she said", Chandler nodded at her.

"I swear this woman is following us. She's everywhere!", she insisted. "I really hope you're not getting back with her now that you and Kathy broke up".

Chandler scoffed, "Of course not!".

"Alycia!", a high-pitched voice made her jump on her spot in surprise.

"Janice!", she faked excitement, returning the tight hug the other woman gave her.

"I missed you so much, Allyboo", she laughed, making Alycia cringe. "Chandler told me you are dating Joey now and oh my god, I think that is just so cute!".

She turned to look at Chandler with a disgusted expression while he shrugged. Clearly he wasn't excited about Janice either.

Janice wrapped her arms around Chandler, giving Alycia the hint that they were indeed together again. "I cannot wait to see the others!" .

"Oh, the others doesn't know yet?", she asked while faking a smile in Chandler's direction.

"No, we were meeting here at the Central Perk so we could walk there together. Wanna join us?".

"Why miss the show", she grinned, starting to walk out the coffee house and over the apartment.

☀️

"Hi, Alycia", Monica greeted.

"Donkey alert", she winked at her with a fake smile, walking hurriedly to the couch.

"Wha- Ah!", Joey screamed at the sight of Janice.

Janice screamed back as she hugged Monica.

"How've you been?".

"Well, I got divorced", she smirked. "I just came here to say hi so...hi!", she laughed.

"There it is", Joey muttered.

"I'll see you tonight, sweetie", Janice said before kissing Chandler and heading over the door.

"Okay. Bye".

"Bye".

"Bye".

"Bye".

"Bye", Chandler finally closed the door, turning to look at his friends. "I can't stand the woman".

"I thought you were crazy about her?" Phoebe stated in disbelief.

"Yeah, but you remember all those little things she used to do before we fell in love like...her voice, her laugh, her personality!", Chandler replied, pointing dramatically at the now closed door. "It's all back".

"Honey, those things never left", Alycia said. "See, if she's following you again, we can't be friends anymore. I won't tolerate her again, I don't deserve this".

"You're being dramatic", Monica argued, crossing her arms.

"Am I?", Alycia exclaimed. "What do you think, Chandler Bing?", she copied Janice's voice, making Chandler shiver and cringe. "Am I being dramatic?".

"She's not. Donkey's out", Joey agreed with Alycia.

☀️

"You know, Janice, you really didn't have to help me pack", Chandler smiled kindly at her.

"Pack?", Joey asked.

"Oh, you know. Cause I'm moving to Yemen tomorrow".

"Thanks for telling me!", Joey snapped.

Alycia chuckled, grabbing Joey's hand and pulling him closer to her. "It's just a lie to keep Janice away from him", she explained.

"Oh, good one!", he nodded, still not letting go of her hand. "And Yemen does sound like a real country".

Alycia smiles at him, "At least you're pretty".

Joey smiled at her, thinking it was an actual compliment. He turns to look at the TV just when a group of guys sent one of the players from the other team flying straight to the ground. "Ross, I can't believe you're actually considering playing Rugby".

"Yeah, it's too brutal", Phoebe agreed.

"Why are you doing this again?", Alycia asked him.

"You should have seen the guy she used to go out with", he says refering to Emily, his new girlfriend. "He's like Joe Rugby!".

"And he plays Rugby? That's so funny", Phoebe laughed. "Oh! You made that up".

"Anyway, I'm just gonna show Emily how tough I am".

Rachel started giggling, earning a glare from Ross. "Sorry. You're really tough. You're the toughest paleontologist I've ever known".

☀️

Alycia walked into the coffee house after work, finding Ross along with Emily, Phoebe and Joey inside.

"What ran over you?", Alycia looks at Ross, noticing he was all covered in dirt and had a few bruises and cuts on his face and body.

"I played Rugby today", Ross said proudly.

"He actually did a great job out there", Emily smiled proudly at her boyfriend.

"Beating himself up? Sure", Alycia teased, walking over the coutner to get a cup of coffee.

"FYI, I made a guy twice my size cry!", Ross snapped back, offended.

"Well, congratulations to you, big guy", Alycia smiles from the coutner. "By the way, do you guys know what happened to Chandler and his flight to Yemen?".

"No idea", Phoebe shakes her head.

"Isn't a little weird though that no one is actually at the airport with him? I mean, Janice might figure things out", Ross pointed out.

"She still thinks Yemen is a real country so...", Joey trailed off.

"At least you're pretty", Phoebe nodded at his direction.

"See? Not the only one who thinks it", Alycia smirks at Joey, walking over to him to kiss him shortly.

"It's so good you two are finally together", Ross admitted with a smile.

"Yeah", Phoebe agreed.

"Ew, too much attention", Alycia joked, kissing Joey again and then walking over a chair to sit down next to her friends. "Shouldn't you go to see a doctor?".

Ross shrugged. "I actually think I should...I think I broke something".

"Even tough guys can die, you know?", Alycia shakes her head. "You might want to visit a doc, Superman".

"She's right, Ross", Emily agreed as she stood up. "We're going right now. I'll see you guys later".

"You know, I still don't get how you knew we were dating just by looking at a toast", Joey says to Phoebe after Ross and Emily were gone.

Phoebe smirks. "You would never understand, Tribbiani".