6.8

8; the one with the star.

Alycia was grabbing Phoebe's hand, both sobbing

Alycia was grabbing Phoebe's hand, both sobbing. Monica was on the other end of the couch, also crying. Even Joey looked like he was going to cry.

E.T. made them extremely emotional.

"This is my favorite part", Monica sobbed, wipping her tears.

"You know what's sadder than this? Bambi", Phoebe said.

"Stop it", Alycia sobbed. "I'm too emotionally unstable right now to talk about Bambi".

"I cried three days after watching that movie", Phoebe commented. "No, wait. Two. Cause then my mother killed herself so I was partly crying for that, too".

"See, that I can understand crying for, but Bambi is a cartoon", Chandler argued, sitting in between the three crying girls.

"You didn't cry when Bambi's mother died?", Joey asked his best friend in disbelief.

"Yes, it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer", he replied sarcastically.

Alycia rolled her eyes. "Ah, Chandler! Not this again!", she complained, pushing him away from her over to Monica's side of the couch. "We almost stopped being friends over the Bambi situation".

"What?", Chandler argued back, turning to look at her. "I'm just not a crying type of guy".

"There's gotta be something", Joey insisted. "What if you saw a three-legged puppy?".

"I'd be sad...but I wouldn't cry".

"This used to be all we fought about in college", Alycia sighed, sitting back on the couch and resting her head on Phoebe's shoulder.

"Was there anything else we could fight about?".

"You really want me to remind you the accident with the underwear, the sleepover at the sorority house or my 21st birthday party?", she asked, smiling ironically at him.

"Okay, I get", Chandler quickly replied, trying to get her to shut up.

"How come we don't know about this stuff?", Phoebe asked.

"There's a lot you don't know about college Chandler", Alycia joked, poking his face as he inmediatly snatched her hand away from him. "Don't worry. I'll keep all these stories to myself and use them only when extremely necessary".

"Thank you, I guess", he replied ironically, crossing his arms.

☀️

"Hey, handsome!", Alycia greeted Joey when she walked inside the coffee house. He's been working there a few weeks now. She frowned, noticing he looked really troubled about something. "What's wrong?".