1.10

10; the one with the truth.

"Oh, look! He's got Ross' haircut", Phoebe laughed at one of the multiple photos Ross got from Ben so the group could see him

"Let me see!" Rachel said with excitment, taking the photo from her hand. "Oh God, is he just the sweetest thing? You must just want to kiss him all over".

"That would be nice", Ross replied, staring at her like a fool.

Alycia turns her attention away from the picture she was currently looking when Chandler scoffed.

"Pardon?" Rachel turned around. All the friends gave Chandler questioning looks since he was the only one who noticed Ross staring at Rachel.

"Nothing, I just had a little extra air in my mouth", Chandler replied as he walks over the coutner.

Alycia quickly ignored him as she focused back on the pictures of Ben. He was a really cute baby, and she was extremely happy for Ross, Carol and Susan.

"I'm helping out down at the NYU Med School with some research", she heard Joey say after Chandler accepted to pay (again) for him. Yet again, she turned her attention back to her friends to understand what the conversation was about.

"What kind of research?" Ross asked as everyone turned to look at him.

"Just, you know, science".

"Science", Ross repeated, smirking. "Yeah, I think I've heard of that". 

Everyone leaned foward as they waited for him to continue. They already knew what Joey was talking about, but no one wanted to miss the oportunity to force him to say it and be able to make fun of him.

He sighed. "It's a fertility study".

Rachel was the first one to laugh, as the others soon followed.

Monica chuckles. "Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time".

"C'mon, you guys. It's not a big deal. I go down there like any other day and...make my contribution to the project. But hey, at the end of two weeks I get seven hundred dollars".

"Wow, you're gonna be making money hand over fists", Phoebe teased, earning a laugh from everyone except Joey.

  ☀  

"Okay, we got the coleslaw, we got the buns", Monica started.

"We got the gound of flesh of formely cute cows and turkeys, ugh", Phoebe putted both plates on the table.

"And they're extremely delicious too, Pheebs", Alycia commented as she's helping Monica with the salad.

"Okay, Satan", she snapped back, shaking her head at the simple idea of eating meat.