4.8

8; the one with the sex scene.

"She's the star of the play, and she's my girlfriend

"She's the star of the play, and she's my girlfriend. I get to have sex with the star of the play!"

"People can hear you", Ross replied to Chandler as they, along with Alycia, sat down on their seats. The two were the only friends who didn't have plans and wanted to go with Chandler to see Kathy's play. Despite Alycia no really liking her, she couldn't refuse to a night out with two of her best friends.

The lights went off, signalating the play was about to start. A bright light iluminated the stage, and the three could see Kathy walking into the scene.

"She looks great, doesn't she?", Chandler asked, totally hypnotized by her.

"That is one good looking man", Alycia points out when another guy appeared on the scene.

"Yeah", Ross agreed.

"Is it just me or you can actually see his abs through his coat?", Chandler asks while furrowing his eyebrows.

"So, have you been doing this for long?", the guy in the play asks.

"No, you're my first. Put the money on the table", Kathy replied.

"Oh my", Alycia smirked, turning to look at her two friends just in time to notice their shocked expressions.

"Dude", Ross muttered.

"Is that an expensive shirt?", the guy asked in a seductive tone.

"Only if you want it to be", Kathy giggled.

The guy ripped her shirt open, making Chandler's eyes pop out in shock. A button of her blouse fell right by Ross as he quickly picked it up.

"Here's your girlfriend's button".

☀️

"How was Kathy's play?", Phoebe asked her three friends when they are walking over them to sit down with her and Joey at the coffee house.

Alycia sat next to Joey, kissing him on his cheek as a way to say hi.

"Well, Kathy gets half naked and simulates sex with a really good looking guy", Ross replied.

"It's like someone literally wrote my worst nightmare and then charged me 32 dollars to see it".

"That's a good idea for a bussiness", Phoebe said.