1.8

8; the one with barry.

"From now on in school, children will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time", Chandler finished his story, a big smile on his face

"So have you called her yet?" Monica asked.

"And let her know I like her? What are you, insane?" The girls started arguing back so Chandler cutted them off. "It's the next day, how needy do I wanna seem? I'm right, right?"

Ross patted his knee, "Yeah, definately", he agreed along with Joey.

"Okay, I saw it coming from Joey, but I gotta say I'm very disappointed on you, Ross", Alycia pointed at him.

"I can't believe my parents are pushing me to find one of you people!" Monica added.

"Call her!" Phoebe stood up and gave him the phone of the coffee shop. "Stop being so testosterony".

"Which by the way is the real San Francisco treat", Chandler joked. He called the girl, but hang up as soon as the call started, "I got her machine".

"Her answering machine?" Joey asked.

"No, interesting enough her lift blower picked up".

"Why you didn't say anything?" Alycia asked after his joke.

"Last time I left an spontaneous message I ended up using the phrase: yes, indideou".

"Look, it's Rachel and Barry!" Monica exclaimed, totally changing the subject. "No, not everyone look at once!" she freaks out when the six of them were looking right at thier direction, being not at all subtle.

"Okay, what's going on?" Ross asked to Phoebe and Alycia that kept looking while the others turned around.

"They're just talking".

"Does he look upset?" he insisted.

"He's smiling", Alycia replied.

"Oh my God, don't do that!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"What? What happened?"

"That man across the street just kicked a pigeon!"

"Act normal", Alycia whispered as she sat back down on the armchair as Rachel was opening the doors of the coffee shop.

   ☀     

"That creep with the telescope was looking at my apartment this morning", Alycia said as Phoebe and Monica sat with her on the couch.

"We have to do something with that guy", Monica sighed.

"Oh. Are you still mad with Joey?" Phoebe changed the subject, turning to look at Alycia.