3.12

12; the one with the vacations.  

"Is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex?", Rachel scoffed at the sight of Ross sitting next to Bonnie (his new girlfriend) as she told Chandler a story about her first sexual experience

After Phoebe got Ross a date with that woman, Rachel realized how she's still in love with Ross, but of course she can't do much about it since Ross apparenty moved on from her with Bonnie.

"Well, earlier she was talking about geography", Joey replied.

"She was actually counting the contries she's done it in", Alycia corrected him.

"I think we all learned something", he insisted.

Monica, Rachel and Alycia rolled their eyes at him and before any of them could say anything else about the subject, Phoebe rushed into the coffee house, calling everyone's attention.

"Look what I found, that's my mom's handwritting!", she showed everyone a small polaroid she had on her hand.

"Me, and Frank, and Phoebe. Graduation, 1955", Chandler read.

"You know what that means?", Phoebe asked excitedly.

"That you're fifty?", Joey furrowed his eyebrows in confussion.

"No, that's not me, that's her pal Phoebe. According to the yearbook, they were BFF's", Phoebe explained. "This woman probably knows where my dad is. I looked her up and she lives by the beach so maybe this weekend we could all go to the beach".

"Yeah, of course!", Rachel was the first to reply.

"Oh, shoot, I can't", Bonnie said. "I have to work".

"Aw, big fat bummer", Rachel crossed her arms, earning a smirk from Alycia due to her comment. Rachel retured the smirk shortly after.

☀  

"What's with all the sand?", Monica asked once they're inside the beach house one of Phoebe's clients lend her for the weekend.

"Oh yeah, Bob said there might be some flood damage", Phobe replied.

"Either that or he has a really big cat", Ross points out.

"Move inside people, it's still raining!", Alycia called out, pushing everyone inside.

Phoebe left to meet up with the other Phoebe as the firends stayed at the house doing pretty much nothing with their lives. The living room was filled with sand still and they had no TV.

"I'm bored!", Alycia said from the couch. "We should play something".

"Oh, I have an idea!", Joey said. "Strip poker".