3.5

5; the one with the cheating.

"Is Chandler here?", Joey asked aftet him and Monica entered the coffee shop

"We don't usually notice him around, but I'm pretty sure he's not here", Alycia replied.

"Joey just saw Janice kissing her ex husband", Monica explained.

"What?", Ross said in disbelief as he turns to look at Joey. "How are you gonna tell Chandler?"

"I was thinking about that and I think the best way would be...to not".

"Joey, if you know about this, you have to tell him", Rachel insisted.

"It'll kill him".

"Well, maybe you can wait until I go to the dentist. Maybe I'll kill him", Phoebe said. She thinks that her going to a dentist means somebody will die, reason why she's refusing to go.

"Ew! Ugly naked guy is using his new hameck. It's like a play-doh fat factory", Joey cringed.

"Okay, I'll go to the dentist so everyone listen", Phoebe started. "Be on the look out for anything that you could fall into, or that can fall on you or...just look out! Also, I just wanna tell you all that- that-", she tried finishing her sentence, but ended up walking out of the apartment with a soft cry.

"Okay, I have a problem. I hate to go to work for a few hours", Ross said after hanging up the phone.

"I get the feeling", Alycia nodded.

Ross decided to ignore her as he adds, "Some kids messed up the Homo Sapiens display".

"What did they do?"

"They wrote over the word Sapiens for one thing, and they re-arrangeded the figures".

"Do you want me to watch Ben for you?", Monica grinned.

"Yes, that's what I was gonna ask. Thanks".

"Wow, what about me?", Rachel quickly asked.

"You–? You want to watch Ben!", Ross smiles at her while Monica made gestures behind Rachel's back, indicating she was gonna be in the apartment at all times with Rachel and Ben. "That would be great. I just asked Monica because I know how empty her life is".

"Hey, Ross. I've got a science question", Joey started.

"If the Homo Sapiens were in fact Homo Sapiens", he starts. "Is that why they're extinct?"

Alycia laughed at his comment while Monica and Rachel sighed at him. Ross only rolled his eyes.

"Joey, Homo Sapiens are people".