2.2

2; the one with Heckle's death.

Sam left Alycia's apartment just minutes ago and she was getting ready to tell her friends about it

Sam left Alycia's apartment just minutes ago and she was getting ready to tell her friends about it. When she was finally dressed and ready, she walked over her door, finding her weird and grumpy neighbour Mr. Heckles.

"Morning, Mr. Heckles".

"You're doing it again".

She scoffed, "You live on the aparment above mine! How am I doing something to distub you?"

"The blow dryer", he explains. "I can hear it and it's disturbing my turtles".

"I didn't even use the blow dryer today. And you don't have any turtles!"

"I could have turtles", he simply said.

"I'll try not to use the blow dryer that much then", she left the aparment, locking the door behind her. "Have a nice day, Mr. Heckles".

"Yeah. I'll be back to my dinner party".

Alycia quickly left to the staircase to go up Monica's floor. When she got there, she opened the door and greeted all her friends there, plopping on the couch.

"Okay, Janice. You have to give me Janice", Chandler said as the others agreed.

"Enlight me", Alycia pleaded from the couch.

Ross turned to look at her, "We think Chandler dumps all the girls for the minimum superficial details, so I told him to name one girl he broke up with for an actual reason".

"Oh, so I agree about Janice", she nods. "I hated that woman, dear God!"

"I miss her though", Phoebe said. "Hello, Chandler Bing", she copied her voice.

"Oh. My. God", Rachel joked too.

"Oh, Chandler, now. Yeah, that's it. There, faster", Joey laughed while he finished his sandwich, turning around just to notice he just shared way too much info.

"Anyway", Alycia decided to say to change the atmosphere. "I went out with Sam last night".

"Oh, right! How did it go?", Monica said with excitment as everyone turned to look at her.

"Well, he left my apartment a few minutes ago so...", Alycia smirked.

"You had dinner", Phoebe smirked back.

"When are we gonna meet him?", Rachel asked this time.

"I don't know, I hope soon. He's really sweet and funny. Guys, I feel like this could really go somewhere".

They were interrupted by a noise, obviously produced by Mr. Heckles downstairs. Alycia rolled her eyes as she stood up.

"I can't believe this old man", she started. "He just went to my apartment".