1.5

5; the one with the balloon.

"Hi, guys", Alycia says as she's entering the Central Perk

"Hi, guys", Alycia says as she's entering the Central Perk. She stops by the large couch when she sees Joey, noticing he was wearing makeup. "You look beautiful today, Joe", she smirked.

"It's for an ad for the city's Free Clinic", he explained.

Rachel appeared with a cup of coffee for Alycia, sitting down next to her on the arm chair. "So, how was your date?"

"It was amazing. The guy's really funny, sweet, and definitely not a psycho", Alycia smiled.

"You're seeing him again?" Monica asked.

"He's gonna leave the city fow a few days to spend Thanksgiving with his family, but we're going out as soon as he gets back".

Phoebe smiles excited, "That's so great!"

"You were right. How can they do this to us? It's thanksgiving!" Ross said once he's next to his friends. He just stumbled from the back of the coffee house over their usual spot inside the place, visibly angry over something.

"What happened?" Alycia asked.

Monica looks at her, "Our parents are travelling to Puerto Rico for the holidays", she explained. "Hey, Ross, how about if I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like mom's".

"Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?"

"You know they're actually not supposed to have– I'll work on the lumps", Monica replied, cutting herself off in the middle of her sentance, smiling brightly at her brother. "Joey, you're going home, right?"

"Yeah".

"And I assume, Chandler, you're still boicotting all the pilgrim's holidays".

"Yes, every single one of them", he smirked ironically.

"And what are you doing, Alycia?"

"My mom and siblings are travelling here to New York to spend Thanksgiving at my apartment".

"Phoebe, you'll be with your grandma?"

"Yeah, and her boyfriend. Oh, but we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December cause he's lunar".

"So you're free Thursday then?"

"Yeah– Oh, can I come?"

"Yeah", Monica laughs at her friend's excitment. "Rach, are you still thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?"

"Absoloutely! Only 102 dollars to go".

"I though it was 98,50", Chandler said.

"Yeah, but I broke a cup", she sighed.

"Well, I'm off to Carol's", Ross stood up.

"Oh, oh! Why don't we invite her?", Phoebe suggested.