Chapter 6

Stranger's P.O.V:
Today has really been a shit day. Didn't get much sleep, been partying all of last night and the worst part--my mate, someone I considered a friend, hooked up with this girl I was seeing.

Some blonde chick, I didn't really like her, but that's not the point. It's him--he knew she was with me, yet he clawed his way in and got to her. F**k him! He can have her, she wasn't real good anyway.

I got a ride with one of my mates, Elena, she's cool but not my type--well, she's actually no guy's type. Yep, she prefers the ladies. We drive past the beach and see a full crowd out. I tell her I'll have a couple drinks here before heading back home. She nods and lets me out. I tell her I'll text her, then head down to the beach.

The place is packed. Lots of girls. But I'm tired of them. I feel like they're all the same. I just want to sit quietly by myself and have a drink. No company needed.

As I'm walking towards the Sand Bar this girl passes me her number written on a piece of paper. She hands it to me and says, "call me."

I roll my eyes and reply with a maybe. She bites her lip and walks away. What a sl*t.

I enter the Sand Bar and see that it's crowded. I go over to the bar and get a drink. Well, a beer.

The guy says he's restocking the beer, so he'll get to me later. I pass a ten and see an empty table by the edge. I walk over and take a seat facing the sea.

I wait for the barman to bring over my drink. He's sure taking his time; another five minutes and I'm out of here. The beach is crowded tonight, and a huge bonfire is starting to light up.

A couple of girls walk past and blow me kisses, I want to catch them, but I don't f****ng need that right now.

Suddenly I hear an angry girl. She sounds so close it's almost as if she's right next to me. Her voice is sweet, and I can tell she's innocent--even when she's yelling like that.

I wonder who she's arguing with. I turn over my shoulder and her talking completely stops.

She stares at me with beautiful grey eyes. Her blonde hair is tied up, leaving only a few loose strands astray.

Her perfectly arched brows were furrowed as she looked at me for a second, then her eyes went wide and she went pale, as if she'd seen a ghost.

She was gorgeous. She didn't look like these sl**s prancing around in little bikinis this kinda time of night; she wore one of those tops that tied up in the front, although she didn't tie hers, which showed a peek of her breasts. Not too much, but just the right amount to have guys falling on their knees for her.

I open my mouth to speak when she takes a step back.