Chapter 73

"Why couldn't you just let me pay for the jacket?" Kaia spat, dumping her bags on the couch. She looked at me furiously. Fuck, I didn't even know she was this mad, in the car she was practically normal.

"I wanted to do something nice for you, angel" I said, trying to hold her hands but she pulled them away, placing them on her hips. I couldn't read the expression on her face. I had never seen her like this before.

"I could've bought it, just like how I could've bought my outfits" she growled.

For the first time, I didn't know how to handle this. It's always been the other way around and now that it's Kaia that's angry, I have no fucking clue what to do.

"Kaia..love, please! I'm so sorry. I just felt like getting you whatever you wanted. Forgive me" I said sincerely, looking into her eyes. I tried pulling a sad face, maybe it would work.

She lightened up just a bit and gave me half a smile. She walked to the couch, sat down and leaned back, eyeing me as she moved.

"I like being independent, that's all. I'm also not used to having a boyfriend who can splash around like that. ..it's new to me" she said with a smile. Her dimple is visible from where I'm standing so it must be a real smile. Thank god.

I knelt down infront of her and she immediately shifted, sitting upright now. She extended her hands for me to hold and I gladly did, giving them a little squeeze. I held them up to my lips and gently kissed each hand, giving her goosebumps and earning the biggest smile from her.

"I know you're independent and that's one of the many things I love about you. But you're my girlfriend and I think my girlfriend deserves to go on shopping sprees without having to spend a single cent".

"You're too much, Ash!" She said, giggling.

"I know, I know. ..so please join me around this side if you'd like" I said, pulling off my t-shirt and sprawling across the bed.

I watched as my angel kicked off her boots and started undressing infront of me. Looking me right in the eye with every move. Wait, what is she doing?

"You ready?" She asked,slipping out of her clothes slowly which was the exact opposite of my heart rate right now. Oh sweet mercy!

I didn't answer. I just lay there, marveling at her beauty. My god she's beautiful. The setting sun's rays peak through the curtains and hit her curves perfectly, highlighting her radiant skin. I feel like I'm drooling. I quickly touch my lips incase I am. She smiles at me, knowing exactly what's up. She's enjoying this torture too much, I can see it in her eyes. I can't take her teasing anymore. I fucking can't!

"Fuck! Kaia, stop it! I'm begging you" I pleaded out loud but she only continued, walking towards me. She flicked her hair over her shoulders, exposing her black lacy bra. I blinked several times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Sweat trickled down my forehead and I frantically wiped it away with the back of my hand, trying to get a grip on myself. No girl has ever made me feel this crazy and it's clear that Kaia wasn't just any other girl.

She climbed onto the bed and on top of me, straddling me. My eyes grew wide in shock as she had never, ever done this to me before. I bit my lower lip and my eyes instantly locked on her body, taking in the sight. I pushed myself forward, propping up on my elbows. With one hand I gently stroked her pretty hair, gathering it up on one side. She closed her eyes as my fingers caressed her cheek. With one swift motion I wrapped her hair around my hand, tugging on it slightly causing her head to tilt back. Her breathing grew heavier as I sat up and watched her. She looked at me with stormy eyes, waiting to see what I'd do. She wanted this. I knew it!