Chapter 52

Ash's P.O.V
"Get the fuck up, I'm leaving!" I said, shoving at Shawn's bony-ass shoulder. He gives me an angry look before getting up off my couch.

"I was sleeping, you cunt" He says, rubbing his eyes.

"So what?" I said, locking the door and making my way to my car. Shawn follows close behind me, fixing his messy black hair.

Why can't this guy just go home?

"Where you going?" Shawn asks as I walk towards my car.

"Out" I replied.

"Can you drop me off at James' place?" Shawn asks, standing beside my car.

"Get in the car" I said, starting up the engine.

Shawn quickly hops in and I drive him to James' place.

"Thanks mate!" Shawn says as he steps out of my car and heads to James' apartment. It's already past 9:30pm but I don't care, she can wait. Wait, what was her name again? Oh fuck! I hate when this happens, I swear I knew her name this morning. Dammit.

As I turn onto Maple Drive, I look around scanning the houses, I was pretty gone when I left here, now I can't really guess which house it was. Then I remembered the bike that was in her driveway. Bingo! It was the last one on the right.

I park my car on the side of the road and head to her front door. I knock twice and wait for her to answer. I felt like banging on the door when she took too long to open but decided against it. She'd probably make a fuss and our night would be ruined.

I turned around, about to walk away when the door flung open and she stood there looking at me, a smile played on her red colored lips.

"Hey stranger" she said in a seductive, low voice. Her dark, long hair flowed all the way down to her hips. I looked at her and was amazed at how good she looked compared to what I remembered from last night.

"Can I come in?" I asked, smirking at this beauty.

She moved aside to let me pass. As soon as I walked in, she shut the door and pulled me to the sofa.

"Want something to drink?" She asked me, flashing a smile.

"Why not?" I replied, removing my jacket and taking a seat.

She disappears into the kitchen then reappears with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

"A whole bottle for me? Aw you shouldn't have" I said, sarcastically.

She chuckled before handing the bottle to me.

"I thought we could share".

"I'll think about it, darling" I said as I opened and took a drink.

She sat in front of me on the coffee table. She stared at me with her grey eyes. I tried to say something nice about them but I couldn't, they looked ghostly. Damn.

"So, Ashton. ..right?" She asked, pouring her vodka into a plastic cup.

"I prefer Ash, love. And what was your name?" I asked with furrowed brows. I'm expecting her to fuss any moment now because I didn't remember her name.

She narrowed her eyes at me but then gave me a smirk. She was quite hot.

"It's Alexis, but I prefer Lexi" she said, downing her drink then standing up and taking my hand.

I'm suprised she didn't make a fuss about the name thing. Guess this chick really is my type.

"Where are we going?" I asked, pretending I had no idea where we were headed.

"My bed" she replied, biting her bottom lip.

I had no problem with that so I dropped the bottle on the table and let her take me upstairs to her room.

***

I lay on my back and stared at the ceiling, trying to figure out why I'm sleeping with Lexi when I'm in love with someone else. Or was in love. I'm not too sure.

"That was amazing" Lexi said, still trying to catch her breath.
I took her black lacy bra off my chest and tossed it to her. She grabbed it and quickly put it back on before laying down again.

"Yeah, you're not the first to say that, darling. I'm good at what I do" I said to her, still concentrating on the ceiling.

"Wow. ..okay" she says, turning over to her side and draping her arm over me. I lie still, not knowing what exactly to do, I thought she didn't want a relationship, now she's fucking cuddling? I didn't sign up for her to catch feelings.

The last thing I need is her falling for me. If she's going to then it's best if I find someone else to fool around with. Dammit.

"You want something to eat? I can make you a sandwich" she mutters and I smile at her kind gesture.

"Sure" I said, lightly brushing my fingers over her arm.

She stands up, puts on her robe and leaves the room.

"I'll be right back" she says, giving me a wink.

*

I must have somehow fallen asleep because I opened my eyes to Lexi on top of me, trying to wake me up.

"Finally!" She said. "I was getting kinda worried".

"Sorry, love. All the partying has finally taken effect" I chuckled as she handed my plate over.

I took a bite and immediately fell in love.

"Oh, this is good! Damn" I said, closing my eyes to savor the taste of my ham sandwich.

"Thank you, I try" Lexi said, smiling at me.

After I finished, I placed my empty plate on her night stand and gulped down some water.

"Was it really that good?" She asked me.

"It was divine, darling" I replied truthfully.

She climbed onto the bed and lay down on her side. I glanced over in her direction, she was beautiful- no doubt about that. She had all the traits of the perfect girlfriend- pretty, great body, knew how to satisfy. Still I felt like something was missing. I know, maybe I should tell her to dye her hair blonde and poke holes on her face for dimples. Fuck my life. Get out of my head Kaia!

"Lexi, you wanna head over to my room? You could stay the night" I said, hoping she would agree.

She sat up and smiled at me eagerly, as if she was waiting all night long for me to ask.

"I'd love to".