Chapter 51

Ash's P.O.V:
I've been going out every night since Tuesday when I left that asshole in my room. When I got back in the morning, he was gone. I could've got robbed, that fucker didn't lock my door when he left.

It's Friday morning, I slip off my shoes and dive on my messy bed. No point in keeping it tidy,she's not fucking here.

I was with a seriously annoying chick last night at the club, I bought heaps of drinks and that was fine but she kept wanting to go back to my room with me.  Of course I let her down gently and told her even I wasn't going back to my room, then she cried and took off. What a joke! Spent heaps on her and she just fled.

Then there was this other chick who just wanted to get drunk. That one was my type. She kept me company till the club closed then I took her home. We did a little something at her place before I took off.

She wasn't as good as Kaia but good enough. Not that I'll ever get to experience that again. I could tell she wasn't looking for a relationship and I was fucking glad. We exchanged numbers incase I want her later.

I dozed off to sleep thinking of which club I would hit up tonight. I'd ask Axel to join me since this is usually his scene but I don't want to get into a fight with him when I'm wasted. It would be all over social media in seconds.

I don't fucking know why people bother keeping up with my life, I'm not a damn celebrity but they keep acting as if I am. I'm tired of being tagged in pictures and videos I didn't even know were taken. It's a fucking headache.

**

Why can't they just leave me alone. I swear if this isn't important I will run over whoever is banging on my door. What the fuck??!?!?

I glance at the wall clock, it's 4:52pm, I managed to sleep all day, again. No harm there, I have nothing else to do.

I drag myself out of bed and walk to the door.

"Stop knocking!" I shout.

The knocking stops and when I open the door, Shawn greets me with a smile.

"Can you be any more annoying?" I ask him straight.

"Kind of" He said, pushing me aside and walking in.

"Fuck! This place is a mess!" Shawn said, throwing himself on my couch.

"Shut up! It's fine" I replied, heading back to bed.

"Why don't you come out with James and I? Tonight?" Shawn asked.

"Where you guys going?" I asked, slightly interested.

"Club Toxic" He replied and I suddenly lost interest.

"I'll pass, I was there last night, you guys go ahead" I said, going back to sleep.

"Fine" Shawn replied, tapping on his phone.

I was asleep for quite a while before Shawn gave me a shock. He was standing on the couch, laughing at the top of his voice.

"Shut the fuck up! I yelled, throwing a pillow at his skinny ass.

"Mate, you have to see this!" He laughed, jumping over to my bed.

I swear this fucker reminds me of a monkey.

"This better be interesting" I said groggily.

I took a look at his phone which was shoved in front of my face.

"Okay, it's a fucking picture of me and that girl, so what?" I said, trying to catch on with what this idiot was trying to prove.

"Not that, dumbass! Look at the comments" He said, scrolling down.

"Aw shit!" I said, scrolling through the comments, frustrated.

It was the usual shit people say, mostly girls. Aw his so cute.  Wow look at him. Heart, heart, kissy face. All that crap.

I kept scrolling and that's when I saw her name. I knew instantly it was her, there's no one else I know of with that name.

KaiaCollins: Nice to see you out and about.

KaiaCollins: ..and moving on.

Oh no! Fuck! No. That's not what I'm doing. Or am I? Shit, no!

Shawn looked at my facial expression and laughed like a hyena. Why the fuck am I his friend again?

"If only you could see the look on your ugly face" He said, laughing away.

I didn't reply to his stupid remark. I was still staring at her comments. So far it's gotten over 50 likes, her page must be blowing up by now. All because of me, great. She'll now get unwanted attention. She'll probably get sick of it. Fuck me!

I toss Shawn's phone back to him and lay down, staring at the ceiling. My head was pounding but somehow that wasn't the biggest problem for me right now.

Why would she think I've moved on? Oh I don't fucking know dumb ass Ashton! The fucking slut in your booth maybe? God! Why do I keep fucking up. What the fuck did I do to deserve this? She must have also moved on if she's commenting on my picture.

"Give me your phone" I said and Shawn jumped up and tossed it back to me.

I went straight to Kaia's page but there wasn't much clues about her moving on. Phew!
There were a few new pictures, one of her and a girl that looked like her but younger, I think that's her sister. She looks happy being back home.

There was a picture of her standing beside a painting. Looks like a new one, judging from her caption. It was posted up earlier today. It's beautiful. My god, she's talented.

The last one was a picture of her in that pretty dress she wore to the dinner. Looks like this was posted before I picked her up that evening. It was her captiom that made me want to go back in time and stop us both from attending that stupid dinner.

Her caption read- A perfect dress for a perfect night. I'm guessing she was referring to both the dinner and the sky that night, it was beautiful, I can rememeber quite well.

She looks utterly gorgeous. If only I didn't ruin the night, she wouldn't have ran right into Ax's arms.

I exited her page and threw the phone at Shawn who was now asleep on my couch. It startled him but he quickly fell asleep again. I know for a fact that she won't come back to me, the comments prove it. I lay back down and pulled out my own phone, I opened up messages and sent a text.

You up for tonight?

-Ash.

She quickly replied, as if she was hanging by her phone waiting for my text.

My place, 9. ;)

I didn't reply after that text, I just closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I don't know if what I'm doing is right but who the fuck cares? 'cause Kaia fucking doesn't!