Chapter 33

How in the world did they meet? Brody stays here and Marissa is like, hours away. I can't believe this, he's not even her type. What in the world is she thinking right now?

Marissa insists that I walk her out and take a few selfies before she hops on the back of Brody's bike and go to wherever he's taking her.

"Kaia please! Just a few pics" Marissa whines.

Oh my gosh. How old is this girl?

"Alright, fine! Head out then" I said to her, clearly annoyed.

"No. Put on your heels" she said, pointing at my black heels lying on the floor.

"What the hell Marissa, why?" I asked her, confused as to why I have to put them on.

"Because it will match mine, silly. We have to look great, it's been ages since we took a pic together" Marissa says to me.

I huff in annoyance. Ugh this girl!

"Okay, fine" I said, putting my heels back on.

I glance over at Dani, I can tell she's holding back a laugh.

We step outside and head to Brody's motorcycle. I feel extremely cold. Yes, I'm still in my pretty black dress. Heh.

"I wanted to take good pics so I got Brody to bring one of his mates with him, he's such a good photographer- I've seen his work" Marissa explains.

"You did what? I can't believe you hired a photographer. Oh my God! Are you that drunk?!

"Alright Kaia, we're gonna pose on the bikes and James here is gonna take our photos. Okay?"

"Marissa! For God's sake it's 1:30am. Can't we do this tomorrow morning?" I plead with her.

"Nope. It's happening now. Don't worry, you look gorg'" Marissa says, giving me a wink.

"The things I do for you" I mumbled under my breath.

Brody stood in the corner smoking a cigarette. His mate was getting his camera ready. He had lights and everything set up. I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. I had never done anything like this before.

"Alright lovelies, places please" James called out.

Marissa pulls my hand and instructs me to sit on James motorcycle and pose.

"How the hell do I pose, Marissa? This is crazy" I said, wanting to run away back to my room.

"Just do what I'm gonna do. You'll be fine" Marissa reassures me.

Here goes nothing.

I do exactly what Marissa does, well not quite, she's leaning over the bike, making her legs look longer and her tiny butt look bigger. This girl. I seriously want to laugh.

I sit sideways with both hands on my sides. Straighten my back and push my hair behind my shoulders, leaving my shoulders exposed. Thank goodness I'm not that heavy or this would be harder. Marissa told me not to smile which is hard but to look directly into the camera with a serious face. I just can't deal.

"Lighten up Kaia! Be more flirty!" Marissa calls out in between shots.

My god when will this end.

"I'm an art student, not a model, Marissa" I call out.

"You could be babe" she replies.

After trying out all sorts of poses and trying to be 'flirty' like she suggested, we were finally done.