an end

once upon a long time ago.. i thought my world was ending. i believed it was over, and that i was ready for it to be over.

i once thought that my world wasn't my world. to be completely honest, it isn't my world. it's not anyone's. but.. this is my life, and what i do with it is up to me, mostly. i'll be guided through until my blindfold is taken away and responsibilities and early adulthood are revealed.

my blindfold was stripped from me at a young age. i was sheltered still, but i had to hold my gun all by myself in the many battles that stood in the way of victory.

and within those battles, i thought that was it. i dropped my gun, and my armor lied in the sand. i was weak, tired, and vulnerable. i was ready for it to end.

for it all to.

now, I oddly feel like i have been fighting bare, naked. nothing but my fists to defend me. somehow i'm still winning, without a scratch on my exposed skin.

somehow i'm surviving. 

i haven't reached an end yet. 

_____

I'm excited for this weekend. Something I've been waiting forever for is finally happening, and I just don't know how to keep my physical and emotional excitement to myself. But then again, I'm incredibly nervous.. 

I'll try to write about it. Once I find the words.. 

-belle <3