emotion sharers

sometimes ..things happen, and i miss an old friend i had. one that was my closest. as if they were the other half of me.

i debate picking up the phone just to hear their voice again, though i know that my ears have been washed from the past and the only thing on the other line will be an unfamiliar sound. my memories are the only things that stayed when the water rushed through.

we were almost inseparable from each other. almost total opposites by appearance but the same exact person under a magnifying glass. we were each other's "emotion sharers". if one were sad, so was the other. we basically were one soul.

i wonder if they can feel what i feel.. i hope they don't.
....

today, i got into a car accident. i hope they didn't feel my emotions then. today was just a terrible day. i'm hurt inside and out and it physically hurts to think, and no amount of sleep or medicine or talking it out is helping me.

i could barely finishing eating because i felt nauseous. i can barely speak. i can barely talk to my parents right now and i know that it's really worrying them. just because i'm so lost inside my own head.

if that friendship were still close, i could imagine them worried, them rushing to me, and calming me. stopping the panic attack, reducing the anxiety, helping with the nose bleed, and finding my inhaler to allow me to breathe properly.

... but i was by myself. and alone i had to escape the jaws of death with a couple bite marks.

it'll just be another story for the kids someday. but apparently never for them, at least not from me.

i miss my friend, maybe in a while, a year, or maybe even a life time... we can reunite.

and then a car crash will only be a car crash to laugh at, not one to stop a heart.

or maybe not.

_____
what a day it has been.. and continue to be.

from me,

alive and .. eh.

-belle </3