1.Perfect Day.

Ring Ring!!
Ring Ring!!
Ring Ring!!

Your hand went to the night stand , searching for your phone.

"Who the hell is it this early?" , Without even looking at the screen you blindly recieved the call and kept it close to your ears.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty, wake up , it's the first day of your college " .

Your woke up immediately, hearing a voice , which was whispering. As if somebody was in your room and was whispering close to your ears.

Your eyes went to the screen , it said "Priavte number".

"Hello! May I know who is this?".

"You have three years to know me ." And that person hanged up.

"So, creepy!!!" You threw the phone on the bed , not paying attention to a stranger calling you early in the morning and whispering like a psycho. "Iam already late for my first day . Thanks to that psycho for waking me up."

You lived in your own house which your parents agreed after a month of bickering . Your parents were rich and your father one of the most powerful businessman in the country. But you were not going to let that act as a chain tied on your ankles and not letting you fly like a independent bird. He might be a powerful businessman but every father surrenders when he sees even a drop of tear on his daughter's eye. And that my dear, got you to choose your college , your life , your interests , everything.

Your elder brother was already being fostered to handle your dad's business. Due to which nobody acted as a hurdle in whatever you wished to do. And Seoul was definitely the perfect place to enhance your pursuits, which was dancing.

As soon as you woke up ,  you finished all your chores and quickly got ready. Wearing high waist jeans that hugged the contours of your body, a red turtle neck crop top exposing a segment of your skin, and white converse. As you had long hairs you always preferred it in a high ponytail. With everything being utterly perfect you walked out of your tiny cosy house.

"This day couldn't get any better, My first day at the college, I cannot afford to be late "

The college was just a metro away from your house, so you took the metro. All the seats were nearly occupied, so you choose to stand while experiencing the aesthetic part of the city which you missed during your high school.

As the metro stopped at a station you came out and walked towards the exit. Out in the open, you were confused now, which direction to go. So, you asked a stranger for help, he smiled and gave you the directions for your college which were a walkable distance. You quickly jotted down the direction in your brain and started heading towards it, checking out the beauty all around.

As you were mindlessly walking, you saw a café, why did you see that café? Because a beautiful guy was standing in front of it, and why did you see that boy? because of his vibrant orange hair colour that was shining in sunlight and it instantly grabbed your attention. In a few seconds, he even looked at you, your eyes were connected. Without any reason he started smiling at you, you smiled back. You thought Seoul people were always this humble. But his smile was unalike, it said you something, it said 'I am glad to meet you'.

Where were you at this moment, in the middle of the road. Not conscious of the situation, walking mindlessly towards him.

Suddenly, his smile faded and he started shouting out loud, you couldn't understand what he was saying.

" I CAN'T HEAR YOU, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" you shouted at the peak of your voice.

You started looking around. Two vehicles were coming at your direction beeping hard. Asking you to get the f**k out of the road. Suddenly, somebody pulls you forcefully towards the pavement, both of you lost the balance and fell down rolling on top of each other, and then

*BANG! BOOM! THUD! *

An accident occurred, making your perfect day not so perfect.

As you gained control of your momentum you saw that you were literally saved from being an unwanted sandwich. As you raised your head you saw that orange head underneath you with a distraught expression, holding you so tightly like he didn't intend to let go. You unrolled yourself quickly stood up and brushed off your clothes.

" Gamsahamnida! Thank you so much for saving me, I would have been dead if you weren't there, how can I ever repay you "

" You can repay me later Y/N" he sniggered.

Did he just say my name? Yes, he did say my name . How the hell did he know?

"Wait! How did you know my....."

As you were about to complete your question somebody tapped on your shoulder making you turn swiftly. That sudden swift made your hairs brushed off harshly on his face.

"What the $#%&*&%$%$?" he cursed in his breath. He looked like a pale white guy who just woke up from sleep, with messed up mint hair.

"Oh I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do it, its just my stupid long hairs. are you okay?"

"No, I am not long hairs, you literally choked me to death." a hyperbole.

The orange head burst out laughing.

" Is it funny Jimin, And you long hairs if you want to live better walk with all of your senses." he exclaimed.

"Yoongi hyung it wasn't her fault."

It was true, it wasn't your fault. So whose fault was it? It was the orange headed fault. Any girl would drool over that face.

"I'm so sorry please forgive me. " literally you stood there only apologising and thanking those two.

"Jimin we are already late, let's go now."

Mint head dragged the orange head, till they reached their car. Jimin eyes were fixed on you while his body just being moved by Yoongi. And in a few seconds, they were out of your sight.

"Phew! Thank God, you sent an angel to save me, this day cannot get any better, what a perfect day man, I wonder what's ahead".

Here are some pictures of our guys, ☺️

Thankx for reading guys, 😊I'll be uploading chapters frequently from now on.